Fan Art Power Vacuum: Fan art and Assets

Aug 9, 2020
I decided to go back and add some lighting to subtly draw the eye to her assets (if you weren't already looking ;)) and a moisture shell on her skin. Let me know what you guys think. I'm going to try and work on collisions and penetrations next. View attachment 1995700
very good, but may be add some dof:

with: ophelia_tading.png

without:
ophelia_vithout_dof.png

some say, another say . ..

Last edited:

Sumatra 3D

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I do like a good non NTR pic. Especially when Ophelia is looking like that. SHeeeeesh
Thanks. I'll probably alternate them i.e. Vanilla then NTR and so on. This batch actually has one more image. The next series will be NTR but not with Hunter. I've always wondered what the NTR scene would have been like if Ophelia had gone on that date with Erik in Chapter 3.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Thanks. I'll probably alternate them i.e. Vanilla then NTR and so on. This batch actually has one more image. The next series will be NTR but not with Hunter. I've always wondered what the NTR scene would have been like if Ophelia had gone on that date with Erik in Chapter 3.
Gonna be honest, that scares me a little, because I find most Erics to be infinitely less funny than Hunter, but you do good work, so I'll withhold judgement until I see your rendition.

Sumatra 3D

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Gonna be honest, that scares me a little, because I find most Erics to be infinitely less funny than Hunter, but you do good work, so I'll withhold judgement until I see your rendition.
I like him. NTR with Hunter is a mixture of funny and gross (with some hot mixed in e.g. The one where he gives Ophelia a breast massage and Catherine burns down the house). Erik though seemed like a legit threat. Hell, Hunter made it sound like if Erik had gone out with Ophelia, he would have had her panties around her ankles by the end of the night. I personally find that insanely hot. Sex scenes with Erik would also be far easier on the eyes.

It's like a wake up call for Sterling. It's a way of saying, "Uh bro, Hunter is not the only one who'd fuck Ophelia (or any of the women) in a heartbeat." It's why I like the Drew x Tiff bad ending. NTR that doesn't involve Hunter is hotter and refreshing in my opinion. Ophelia and all the girls are very hot so having a bad end every now and down with someone other than Hunter would be nice. It's part of my head-canon for bad endings.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Sorry, I'am a little bit drunk, but who is Erics ????
In addition to the character Sumatra showed, the name Eric/Erik/Erick has been used more than once in other AVN's for rivals that create very serious threats (or as humorous inside jokes to the same). Perhaps the most famous example was in Big Brother (the original version), where Eric was a particular bastard, shown corrupting all the other girls in the house and blackmailing the MC to prevent interference. He lingered and became a real frustration to some players (like me). The Erik in this game is actually the same character model as in Big Brother, and my guess is that he was an intentional reference as a joke.

My issue with the Erik type characters (which is part of why I like Hunter's slapstick Wile E. Coyote version) is that I don't like plots in games or TV shows that generate an ongoing lingering sense of powerlessness to stop the bad guy. I'm sort of on the fence when it comes to NTR. Hunter's brand of ridiculous (and preventable non-canon) NTR is funny enough that I can enjoy it. In some of the true NTR games, when the MC is depicted as taking some twisted pleasure in it themselves and are ultimately letting it happen, there's not that same sense of uncontrollable defeat. I can enjoy the concept of jealously there, too (or when the MC is the woman), but feeling like my role in the story is to stop it from happening, and then not being allowed to, is immensely frustrating to me in a way that is not enjoyable.

The same goes for TV shows. Having the villain be a great challenge is one thing, but when the heroes spend an entire season repeatedly trying and failing while the villain repeatedly gains ground just leaves me feeling angry without release until they're finally defeated. I took GREAT ENJOYMENT from Erik's eventual comeuppance in Big Brother in a way that was in itself uncomfortable. I'm not accustomed to enjoying seeing another person suffer that way, at least not to that degree. So, in the end, I felt even worse, because I didn't like how my hatred of him allowed me to enjoy his pain the way I did.

So, anyway, that's why I said "Erics" plural. I meant all the Erics.

Sumatra 3D

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
In addition to the character Sumatra showed, the name Eric/Erik/Erick has been used more than once in other AVN's for rivals that create very serious threats (or as humorous inside jokes to the same). Perhaps the most famous example was in Big Brother (the original version), where Eric was a particular bastard, shown corrupting all the other girls in the house and blackmailing the MC to prevent interference. He lingered and became a real frustration to some players (like me). The Erik in this game is actually the same character model as in Big Brother, and my guess is that he was an intentional reference as a joke.

My issue with the Erik type characters (which is part of why I like Hunter's slapstick Wile E. Coyote version) is that I don't like plots in games or TV shows that generate an ongoing lingering sense of powerlessness to stop the bad guy. I'm sort of on the fence when it comes to NTR. Hunter's brand of ridiculous (and preventable non-canon) NTR is funny enough that I can enjoy it. In some of the true NTR games, when the MC is depicted as taking some twisted pleasure in it themselves and are ultimately letting it happen, there's not that same sense of uncontrollable defeat. I can enjoy the concept of jealously there, too (or when the MC is the woman), but feeling like my role in the story is to stop it from happening, and then not being allowed to, is immensely frustrating to me in a way that is not enjoyable.

The same goes for TV shows. Having the villain be a great challenge is one thing, but when the heroes spend an entire season repeatedly trying and failing while the villain repeatedly gains ground just leaves me feeling angry without release until they're finally defeated. I took GREAT ENJOYMENT from Erik's eventual comeuppance in Big Brother in a way that was in itself uncomfortable. I'm not accustomed to enjoying seeing another person suffer that way, at least not to that degree. So, in the end, I felt even worse, because I didn't like how my hatred of him allowed me to enjoy his pain the way I did.

So, anyway, that's why I said "Erics" plural. I meant all the Erics.
I didn't even know it was a running gag to have an Erik character :LOL:. If you have the model please share it with me, it'd make my life easier. I just like the idea that Ophelia, who's the toughest nut to crack of all the women falls so easily to someone who is legitimately attractive and doesn't rely on tricks and aphrodisiacs like Hunter. It's not really to make Sterling suffer.

I tend to hate most NTR where the MC is a spineless cuck or clueless dumbass to an unbelievable degree. It's one of the reasons I like Power Vacuum so much. The bad endings can be spotted a mile away and Sterling is not stupid.