Fan Art Power Vacuum: Fan art and Assets

Aug 9, 2020
Sumatra 3D Guyin Cognito
here my point of view about NTR

(Mozard vs salieri)
Just a question of point of view (who is the MC).

PS: Eric =
(maybe)

Last edited:

Pervinator

Nov 22, 2019
It looks like Sterling's hand is clipping into his head
Yeah, I wanted it to look like he was running his hand through his hair hard in frustration. I probably should have fine-tuned him more but I'm just having some fun and not looking for perfection. I'm hoping that others don't mind too much and enjoy them for what they are.

Sumatra 3D

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Well, I couldn't get him to be accurate but I did make him attractive and close to the canon one in Chapter 3.

Sumatra 3D

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
You do realize there is an entire thread devoted solely to identifying assets for that game right? I imagine most things you could want to know about Eric are in there. BB assets
Yeah I realized this after I typed that comment. It was a derp moment.

Sumatra 3D

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Anyone know the assets for the various rooms in the house. I know Hunter and Ophelia's bedrooms but what about the rest? Living Room, Front door? I need it for the fanart project I'm working on. Thanks.

Pervinator

Nov 22, 2019
Anyone know the assets for the various rooms in the house. I know Hunter and Ophelia's bedrooms but what about the rest? Living Room, Front door? I need it for the fanart project I'm working on. Thanks.
These are the ones that I know Sumatra:

Sterling's room -
Ophelia's bathroom -
Brenna's room -
Gym showers -
Pool -

I'll have a look for the front door later.

If you could tell me Hunter's room and any others you know that would be appreciated.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sumatra 3D