Fan Art Power Vacuum: Fan art and Assets

Pervinator

Nov 22, 2019
Nice one!! The proportions, hair and skin color are right. I think the eyes need a little something, though I'm not sure what is. Perhaps someone here might describe it. Thanks for sharing!!
Yeah I think the lighting is catching her cheekbones more than I realised. I might have to scale them down a little. I'll see how she looks in the next pose/expression before deciding. I haven't found the right eyes for her yet so if anyone has a clue on the model/asset that would be a great help.

Reactions: maynardkeynes65

Pervinator

Nov 22, 2019
I like the Skin MAT on Hunter's cock. It doesn't match the rest of his skin but it's good. Your Brenna is a good start, considering WWG dialed 6 head morphs to make her and 2 body morphs, I'd say she is one of the hardest replicate. Good job.
Thanks for that Sumatra, she really is a tough nut to crack. I deliberately added a wet shell to Hunter's cock just for fun. In my mind he oiled it up deliberately to tempt Brenna. :LOL:

Sumatra 3D

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Thanks for that Sumatra, she really is a tough nut to crack. I deliberately added a wet shell to Hunter's cock just for fun. In my mind he oiled it up deliberately to tempt Brenna. :LOL:
I'll try my hand when I finish the fanart project I'm working on.

Aug 9, 2020
I like the Skin MAT on Hunter's cock. It doesn't match the rest of his skin but it's good. Your Brenna is a good start, considering WWG dialed 6 head morphs to make her and 2 body morphs, I'd say she is one of the hardest replicate. Good job.
To match the rest of the skin you can apply the torso skin of manfred (hunter daz char) on the shaft and gland base color.
Use the surface tool to select the surface.

tmp1.png

Clic on base color, then select the torso

tmp2.png

The result:

hunter_apply_torso_on_cock.png

Lucius Vorenus, expert in hunter's penis since january 2022
:ROFLMAO:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
To match the rest of the skin you can apply the torso skin of manfred (hunter daz char) on the shaft and gland base color.
Use the surface tool to select the surface.

View attachment 2014869

Clic on base color, then select the torso

View attachment 2014911

The result:

View attachment 2014947

Lucius Vorenus, expert in hunter's penis since january 2022
:ROFLMAO:
i so wish that would be ingame or in the "what ifs" them him fucking her like this standing and sucking on her delicious tits

Sumatra 3D

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018