Fan Art Power Vacuum: Fan art and Assets

Pervinator

Nov 22, 2019
Tried my hand at making Brenna for the first time. Here's what I have so far. It's going to be damn near impossible to recreate her.
View attachment 2024229 View attachment 2024230 View attachment 2024242
That's pretty good Sumatra. One thing I've noticed is that the bridge of her nose is much thicker and stronger than I realised. It's not as petite as you would think. The lines are quite sharp. I haven't changed my model yet to represent that but that's what I plan on doing.

Reactions: Sumatra 3D

Sumatra 3D

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Y
That's pretty good Sumatra. One thing I've noticed is that the bridge of her nose is much thicker and stronger than I realised. It's not as petite as you would think. The lines are quite sharp. I haven't changed my model yet to represent that but that's what I plan on doing.
Yeah, I have to tweak her nose some more. I doubt I could ever replicate her the way I did with Ophelia though.

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
Don't know who this girl is, but she immediately reminded me of Brenna. View attachment 2047232
You didn’t know?

Not to skip to far ahead of the tale being told but that IS in fact the real Brenna (good get) and everything you’ve read so far is a bonified recreation of actual events, as told from Her perspective (not his).

You thought the Instagram/OnlyFans element was fictitious? Once the ball starts rolling it’s not possible to stop it… ; )

Reactions: The_Reviewer

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
Having now become ‘official’ with Brenna (deep all up in her vag), I can qualify that moment did not disappoint in the least. Which is really saying something, given all the efforts prior. Hot and heavy, raw, and organic all the same. Real tough to hit that mark, well done.

Once again, the framing choices were reasonably inventive and intuitive to the actions taking place. A real plus for me in terms of importance.

-I had made a comment in my Review that the images appeared a little “flat” by today’s standards. Several new character models have been introduced that mark a clear improvement. And Brenna’s model appears to have been updated as well, quite nicely, in these later chapters. Same with the lighting, on the scene (above) most specifically.

I also oughta mention, when Ophelia’s tits came out that first time? I can’t quite pinpoint what exactly it is about them that nailed it for me completely but - that shit is BINGO. Nothing technical in specificity but more of an all-around design that somehow separate hers from anyone else. Completely nailed the importance of her positioning within the pyramid right there. Doink!!

-I'm loving this shit.

"Are you not ENTERTAINED?!"

I am. 100%. Only problem I might be concerned about? I'm now quite near Chapter 10. And that is VERY bad - cuz I'm hooked.

-McLovin

Reactions: Fayn Arawn