Fan Art Power Vacuum: Fan art and Assets

Krogh

Jul 19, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hmm what would happen if the MC did unto Hunter as Hunter is doing unto Ophelia. Hunter‘s brown eye seems to be winking at MC. Talk about turning the power dynamic around quickly. A little taste of his own medicine you might say. Just a thought, don’t necessarily need to see it, but could be funny With the humor in the game.

good job though.

Sumatra 3D

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Hmm what would happen if the MC did unto Hunter as Hunter is doing unto Ophelia. Hunter‘s brown eye seems to be winking at MC. Talk about turning the power dynamic around quickly. A little taste of his own medicine you might say. Just a thought, don’t necessarily need to see it, but could be funny With the humor in the game.

good job though.
A-are you asking for a render of Sterling fucking Hunter? :sick:

Sumatra 3D

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
What genitalia model are you using?
He's using the model I made so he's either using New Genesis for Victoria 8 or Golden Palace for Genesis 8 Females. Although to be honest, I don't even remember if the copy I sent had genetalia attached. However, those are the two I use with Ophelia and all my other models.

Reactions: maynardkeynes65

Got2BeKD

Apr 12, 2017
I think I'm getting pretty close to the right look for Cath. I made a few shots for a training session between Cath and a new friend.

I'd appreciate any feedback that you can give to help me get closer to the look for Cath.

Jan 15, 2021
I think I'm getting pretty close to the right look for Cath. I made a few shots for a training session between Cath and a new friend.

I'd appreciate any feedback that you can give to help me get closer to the look for Cath.
I think Cath has a paler skin tone, this one is a bit grey like Hunter. Other than that, it looks great!