Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
These are the ones that I know Sumatra:

Sterling's room -
Ophelia's bathroom -
Brenna's room -
Gym showers -
Pool -

I'll have a look for the front door later.

If you could tell me Hunter's room and any others you know that would be appreciated.
Thanks a lot. I only know
Hunter's Bedroom -
Ophelia's Bedroom -

I am looking for the;
- Living Room
- Kitchen
- Game Room
- Front Door

Reactions: Pervinator

Pervinator

Nov 22, 2019
Thanks a lot. I only know
Hunter's Bedroom -
Ophelia's Bedroom -

I am looking for the;
- Living Room
- Kitchen
- Game Room
- Front Door
Thanks for Hunter's room. I don't think I would have found it on my own. I already had Ophelia's bedroom as well. I'd also like to find the other rooms.

By game room do you mean the one with the green poker table? If so I just found that :

Reactions: Sumatra 3D

Sumatra 3D

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Thanks for Hunter's room. I don't think I would have found it on my own. I already had Ophelia's bedroom as well. I'd also like to find the other rooms.

By game room do you mean the one with the green poker table? If so I just found that :
Yep. That's it. Thanks for the Spa too.

Sumatra 3D

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Is that inside Aliza's house?
No that is Sterling's family home. This is when Kevin was leaving after his talk in chapter 10. He was trying to get Sterling to steal panties for him.

Aliza's home is very nice. I like the basement especially but unfortunately, having her house is meaningless without an Aliza.duf to put in it.

Pervinator

Nov 22, 2019
No this is Sterling's family home. This is when Kevin was leaving after his talk in chapter 10. He was trying to get Sterling to steal panties for him.

Aliza's home is very nice. I like the basement especially but unfortunately, having her house is meaningless without an Aliza.duf to put in it.
Okay I got you now. I'll have a look.

Reactions: Sumatra 3D