Fan Art Power Vacuum: Fan art and Assets

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Man, this is the perfect example of "giving someone an inch and they'll take a mile"
It's an arabic proverb that says give someone your finger and he'll eat your arm.
Also if you clearly can't see it, I am saying if he CAN CONSIDER, not ordering him or telling him or asking to do something for me specifically. And he answers that HE IS ALREADY doing his own type of VN so basically I am giving him suggestions, so don't play smartass for nothing man.

• Haha
Reactions: maynardkeynes65

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
asking to do something for me specifically
Isn't that basically this?
just a VN about cuckolding with BBCs maybe the 3 girls or so and MC is jerking to it, or anything similar
I'm sure there are more people who like interracial sex where the MC is a cuck but let the guy do whatever he wants. And no, I don't hate NTR or anything like that. Heck, I wish WWG went with a NTR route in the game but alas, is his game and he can do whatever he wants with it.

Reactions: Llamamann

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Isn't that basically this?

I'm sure there are more people who like interracial sex where the MC is a cuck but let the guy do whatever he wants. And no, I don't hate NTR or anything like that. Heck, I wish WWG went with a NTR route in the game but alas, is his game and he can do whatever he wants with it.
well anyways I was suggesting something I'd like yeah but not to make it for me rather to simply SUGGEST I didnt tell him literally to do it for me though.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Not at all. But there is a difference between “I really like this” and “make me more and make it the way I want”
Pretty sure I didnt mean it to make ME more the way I like, it's more of a suggestion in the way I like it yeah but it's a suggestion that if he likes it then he does it, suggesting and not asking for myself obviously.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Pretty sure I didnt mean it to make ME more the way I like, it's more of a suggestion in the way I like it yeah but it's a suggestion that if he likes it then he does it, suggesting and not asking for myself obviously.
Well, clearly it read like that, and im not the only one to think so. You may want to rephrase it, but thats just suggesting and not asking for myself obviously.

abp123456789

Mar 30, 2022
Well, this is a little hideous, but then I'm not a visual artist.
I just had to give it a try, since I've been wanting to see this for like a year (or however long it's been).
So, since I spent all morning doing it, I'll let you see it.
Call it a rough draft for a request, maybe?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Made from what program?