Fan Art Power Vacuum: Fan art and Assets

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Alright guys, here's the newest edition to my bad end mod!

This one is for Ophelia bad end in CH6. To start it, go to gallery and click on the Thumbnail with Hunter and Ophelia

also, i corrected 2 of the images in the dog bad end. 2 of the images were 4k resolution and really zoomed in. i'm surprised no on mentioned that lol.

to start the other 2 bad ends
go to the gallery and the night visit for Ophelia to start the bestiality bad end
go to the gallery and bottom right thumbnail is the bad ends. play until you get to Ophelia bad end for the extended scene
I just found your mod and installed it as described, but nothing new happens. I am always getting only the old gallery scenes. What did I do wrong? Of course I backuped the old files, so that the new .rpy files can be compiled.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I made quick render while we wait for chapter 11

enjoy :)

View attachment 2421809
honestly i wish there would be a scene like this. there is way too few stuff between her and hunter and way too often hunters face is cut out of the action (mostly his dick is seen) which is kinda sad i like this like here way more.

also i liked the idea of turning the mc into a girl like ranma2.0 very creative and surprisingly hot (even i wish "she" would have been even curvier) hopefully we will see more of female mc and hunter too at beast in a threesome with the older sister.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Damn one of my wishes crossed off my list thanks!!! :KEK:

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Well, this is a little hideous, but then I'm not a visual artist.
I just had to give it a try, since I've been wanting to see this for like a year (or however long it's been).
So, since I spent all morning doing it, I'll let you see it.
Call it a rough draft for a request, maybe?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I remember that was at Catherines party and you didnt meet Brenna so Hunter fucked her and came in her pussy

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
I am just seeing either Hunter fucking Brenna,Catherine and Ophelia. Or Sterling fucking Brenna/Catherine/Ophelia.
Is there no fan art of Drew fucking them?