Fan Art Power Vacuum: Fan art and Assets

Sumatra 3D

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I see, thank you for taking the time for answering, I am curious about your own VN, your fan-fiction about Power vacuum was very well done.
Thank you. My VN won't be as easy to make as Ophelia's Date Night since I'll be making everything from scratch and it'll have more features than Power Vacuum. I can only really work on it outside of work hours and when I have time away from my other obligations.

Reactions: RideTheLightning

Sumatra 3D

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Does anyone take request for wall paers of power vaccum?
You could ask some of the other people in this thread who make fanart or you could pay for a commission from someone like Mr. Vargas. I know Vargas does commissions for other games/VNs like Being a DIK so he might be able to help you with that. There will be limitations since most of the characters have not been recreated.

Reactions: jamiehmcw91

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
You could ask some of the other people in this thread who make fanart or you could pay for a commission from someone like Mr. Vargas. I know Vargas does commissions for other games/VNs like Being a DIK so he might be able to help you with that. There will be limitations since most of the characters have not been recreated.
Thanks will do.