Fan Art Power Vacuum: Fan art and Assets

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Throw out some suggestions and will see if I can do it.
Hunter fucking Catherine in the gym- hes got her in a yoga type positon but instead of being in her pussy he's in her ass.
Hunter fucking Ophelia in the kitchen - hes fucking her while Ophelia is riding him. Hes in her pussy and has started to fill her up.
Hunter fucking Brenna- this is when Brenna is doing the only fan, she can't find Sterling so she ask Hunter to fuck her. She also gives him a letter which says "Breed Me" this is roleplay but Hunter does it real.
Hunter is fucking Aliza is her pussy in doggy. We see that Hunter has wrote words on her body like "cum dump" "slave" and "Whore".

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I was almost tempted to start scrolling through G3 characters lol, or kill render-state hahaha (kidding moderators) just glad we can now put her to bed, now to figure out 1 or 2 more lol.
I've done that! I'll be like "I bet he used a G3!" and start searching. BUT... you CAN use a G3 skin on a G8 model too, it's pretty straight forward. If I ever create my own game, I may use all G3 skins on random G8 models just to mess with people. LMAO ;)

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Hunter fucking Catherine in the gym- hes got her in a yoga type positon but instead of being in her pussy he's in her ass.
Hunter fucking Ophelia in the kitchen - hes fucking her while Ophelia is riding him. Hes in her pussy and has started to fill her up.
Hunter fucking Brenna- this is when Brenna is doing the only fan, she can't find Sterling so she ask Hunter to fuck her. She also gives him a letter which says "Breed Me" this is roleplay but Hunter does it real.
Hunter is fucking Aliza is her pussy in doggy. We see that Hunter has wrote words on her body like "cum dump" "slave" and "Whore".
The only character i haven't got is Aliza, still trying to figure her out.

Reactions: jamiehmcw91

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I've done that! I'll be like "I bet he used a G3!" and start searching. BUT... you CAN use a G3 skin on a G8 model too, it's pretty straight forward. If I ever create my own game, I may use all G3 skins on random G8 models just to mess with people. LMAO ;)
Hahaha, i will have to DM you for the deets on your characters lmao

• Haha
Reactions: Night Hacker

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Hahaha, i will have to DM you for the deets on your characters lmao
I actually DO have a visual novel I mess with once in a while. I think I shared it with someone out there who was curious. At present it is all mostly G3 models, though I have a newer, better version of my MC (a female) that is 100% G8 and closer in appearance to what I want (based on a real person). But I don't know if I will ever release this game... got quite a few renders done for it now (277, lots for ME!). I still may redo it from scratch with the newer G8 models. Plus I want to tweak the story slightly. I mainly use it to learn how to create RenPY games and mess with what I learn as I go. My story writing ability sucks though. I have lots of respect for writers. I mainly base the story, loosely, on real life events.

Shouldn't be too difficult to redo, just reuse the same scenes that I want to keep with the new character plopped in.

Reactions: WhiteWolf619

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Love your work, but I may suggest that you might try and add a few years to this version as it is looking a bit too young.
Looks fine to me. But I guess her eyes need to be a tiny bit bigger.