Fan Art Power Vacuum: Fan art and Assets

ernameus

Oct 17, 2017
Made some more renders, this time with Sumatra3D's Ophelia. Finding Ophelia's nightdress took way too long given how visable it is in the final renders. I also tried rendering in 4k, but honestly it seems like a waste of time unless your rendering something like a wallpaper. F95's comment system also seems to struggle with uploading multiple 4k images, or at least when directly inserting them.

OpheliaGaze4k.png OphHuntTipSuckG4K.png OphHuntBlowjobG4K.png OphHuntBjCumshotG4K.png

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Made some more renders, this time with Sumatra3D's Ophelia. Finding Ophelia's nightdress took way too long given how visable it is in the final renders. I also tried rendering in 4k, but honestly it seems like a waste of time unless your rendering something like a wallpaper. F95's comment system also seems to struggle with uploading multiple 4k images, or at least when directly inserting them.

View attachment 3577676 View attachment 3577677 View attachment 3577687 View attachment 3577707
Experimenting with Daz, I rendered a short scene with Lucia using a slightly modified version of Night Hacker's Lucia Model

View attachment 3574632 View attachment 3574633 View attachment 3574634 View attachment 3574636
These are great. Looking forward to seeing more!

Reactions: DeGary

lolitsme77

May 21, 2020

View attachment 3577676 View attachment 3577677 View attachment 3577687 View attachment 3577707
Awesome stuff man!

I'm still very new to Daz and I love the look of your renders, would you be willing to share what render settings you're using, and how you achieve such great lighting as well? And if you don't mind, how do you make the posing for blowjobs and such? Mine, especially with large guys such as Hunter, never fit properly or always come out looking unnatural.

Any help and/or guidance is highly appreciated!

ernameus

Oct 17, 2017
Awesome stuff man!

I'm still very new to Daz and I love the look of your renders, would you be willing to share what render settings you're using, and how you achieve such great lighting as well? And if you don't mind, how do you make the posing for blowjobs and such? Mine, especially with large guys such as Hunter, never fit properly or always come out looking unnatural.

Any help and/or guidance is highly appreciated!
I'm not an expert by any means but I can share some of what I learned. For the Blowjob details I used Donut Smile by Meipe along with Throating G8 by iwitch. Donut smile has some extreme slider options which allows for exaggerated details, while throating has some distortion adjustment that works well with larger sizes. For the intial blowjob poses there are many packs available, so just using one that has a good start point is all that's needed.

My render settings are nothing special, I just use the photoreal setting. Most of the difference in my renders probably comes from the lighting. Similar to photography, it helps to use additional light sources along with the preexisting lighting in your space. I added some emissive surfaces to imitate functions like a key light and fill light. Basically this is done by adding a primitive that has emissive properties similar to, for example, a 80W light. Also, if your light source may be in the way in your render, you can use Oh Ghost Light by oldhiccup to add invisible light sources. I’ve added examples of how I used these in my renders, but honestly there is a wealth of material on youtube that can cover this way better than I can.

Hope this helps

Example1.png Example2.png