VN Ren'Py Abandoned Powered Stranger [v0.71] [Z-Wave]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

PugWug

Jul 4, 2017
Damn trolls. They're probably the racist ones that rigged your poll. I didn't take part in said poll, so I must ask: Was this a Patreon exclusive poll? If it wasn't, as much as I would hate for it to happen, you might have to make it exclusive. If it was, then that's a huge bummer how they were able to rig the poll. I'm not a Patreon user myself, but it might be a good idea to make users/patrons wait a billing cycle before interacting with a project. (That's just my opinion, though, and I'm unsure if it's a creator ability to do so) As one who dislikes trolling of this extent, don't let this bring you down. Some people just don't want to see their childhood ruined. I wish you all the best for the future, though.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
@PugWug It wasn't a patron only poll. It was open to everyone because it's supposed to be just for fun. It doesn't have an impact on anything.
I didn't have much knowledge of 8ch before this so I looked them up. Wikipedia doesn't have a lot of nice things to say about them, and the controversies section is pretty substantial. They seem like total hypocrites in regards to what's been happening here. False flagging Z to Patreon for underage content when Wiki mentions they've been known to actually share the stuff.
It's not often you see 4chan painted in a good light but they're almost described like saints next to 8ch in 8ch's Wikipedia entry.

If I were Z I'd ignore them now it's been addressed and plod along like nothing has happened. I wouldn't want to poke a bear when that bear has been known to be involved in doxxing, swatting, and the NZ shooting.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
For Kat's storyline I strongly feel that it should be the first for MC to do a threesome with Kat and Kim as both are technically in season 1 and 2 of the tv series Kat gets solo closer to mid/end of the season and fully to season 3

Badzone

Dec 18, 2017
@Z-Wave, how you did the animations for this game? Are they embedded videos or animated in real time using any plugin for Renpy?

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
At some point, Z's username here has changed to User_23654 and they're now a guest. I don't know when that happened or if there's a way for us lowly regular board members to even check but it's not a good sign. I sent them a message on Discord on Sunday asking for news but thus far there has been no word back, and the game's Discord, in general, has been a ghost town since the sexiest ranger polls stopped.
I like Z, and I'm usually one to give a dev the benefit of the doubt but given the name change here I'm assuming that they've abandoned the game. Which is a crying shame, in my opinion.
I'm going to stop my pledge until they surface again. And I do hope they surface again.

momo5dptcb

Feb 7, 2019
At some point, Z's username here has changed to User_23654 and they're now a guest. I don't know when that happened or if there's a way for us lowly regular board members to even check but it's not a good sign. I sent them a message on Discord on Sunday asking for news but thus far there has been no word back, and the game's Discord, in general, has been a ghost town since the sexiest ranger polls stopped.
I like Z, and I'm usually one to give a dev the benefit of the doubt but given the name change here I'm assuming that they've abandoned the game. Which is a crying shame, in my opinion.
I'm going to stop my pledge until they surface again. And I do hope they surface again.
I have FAITH on Z-sama

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
I have FAITH on Z-sama
I got a response. Z is back and as confused about his name change here as I am. The project is still going forward and we're to expect a public statement soon. I'll reactivate my pledge in the next cycle.

edit: I'm such a freakin' idiot. I thought Z was the thread owner and the one that was updating the OP. I don't know who that was but it's not Z. Z's account is still active.

Last edited:

momo5dptcb

Feb 7, 2019
I got a response. Z is back and as confused about his name change here as I am. The project is still going forward and we're to expect a public statement soon. I'll reactivate my pledge in the next cycle.

edit: I'm such a freakin' idiot. I thought Z was the thread owner and the one that was updating the OP. I don't know who that was but it's not Z. Z's account is still active.
:unsure: so there is FAKE Z what a twist ...

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Personally I don't know a whole lot about Power Rangers (I watched PR: Samurai through, some reruns of Dino and Ninja Storm, and one or two glance of those epic battles where it's dozens of rangers against hordes of enemies, WWZ-style). But the art style looks pretty damn good and I'm always willing to try out something akin to a visual novel. Why the hello not?

Reactions: momo5dptcb
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes