Jul 10, 2020
I have finally found it again. Good game with great potential even tho the strategical part needs a bit of tunning(I still dont know if your neighbours sell stone or wood at different rates). All the named outfits led me to belive that there will be more roles for her but alas, they have not been implemented yet.

axz2

Jan 20, 2019
There are several flash emulators in development. Newgrounds has one, and another I can remember is Ruffle. Both are already usable, but not perfect.
I tried running a game in Ruffle but it didn't have support for certain things and the game wouldn't run. I suspect it will continue to improve though.

Another method is to use tools like Run As Date to run an existing flash player with a date sometime last year. This will not make everything work. You won't be able to run flash in a browser (at least not an up to date browser), and I'm not sure you could run it in Adobe Player. But it works for Swiff. Swiff is a better program right now in terms of what it will support than Ruffe, but Swiff, like browsers and Adobe's own player won't work past a certain date. Run as Date gets riid of that problem.

axz2

Jan 20, 2019
Could always just get the SWF version
Most people getting an swf file no longer have a player that will play it. To play an swf file you need to either download one of the few players that will still play them or you need to change your PC date back, or you need to follow a procedure like what I posted.

HWatcher1

Aug 1, 2018
Go here

and then click on the link that says: "Download the Flash Player projector content debugger"

I have a SWF Player and it no longer works THAT one does

axz2

Jan 20, 2019
Or you could just google swf file player and download the one that comes up, it's not a huge challenge
Most of those results won't work anymore. The few that I found that work won't work with some games. The Adobe content debugger player might be an exception to that but the vast majority of flash players all stopped working recently. Your right that its not a huge challenge, but its not "google swf file player and download".

axz2

Jan 20, 2019
The one I got off of the first result, swffileplayer. com works just fine for me
The one I got off of the first result, swffileplayer. com works just fine for me
Tested that one before I posted. Fresh install of the latest version. It runs, but doesn't play swf files. Gives the image at the end of this post, both for the previous .swf files I've tested and for a freshly downloaded copy of this game. View attachment KS.webp

Ran it through Run As Date with a date from last year and it runs fine. Meaning its not a problem with the instalation of the player, its the general flash kill switch, descriped here.

What OS are you using?

View attachment KS.webp

Downloaded the latest version of Ruffle as well. It doesn't support the ActionScript in the file I had been using as a test, but it runs this game fine. It ignores the kill switch for flash content that was in Windows update. Swiff Player doesn't. Swffileplayer doesn't either.

Ipigskickass

Jul 10, 2017
Tested that one before I posted. Fresh install of the latest version. It runs, but doesn't play swf files. Gives the image at the end of this post, both for the previous .swf files I've tested and for a freshly downloaded copy of this game. View attachment 1010843

Ran it through Run As Date with a date from last year and it runs fine. Meaning its not a problem with the instalation of the player, its the general flash kill switch, descriped here.

What OS are you using?

View attachment 1010843

Downloaded the latest version of Ruffle as well. It doesn't support the ActionScript in the file I had been using as a test, but it runs this game fine. It ignores the kill switch for flash content that was in Windows update. Swiff Player doesn't. Swffileplayer doesn't either.
The flash standalone player by Adobe still works fine. SWFFilePlayer no longer functions.

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Downloaded Win-Nopy file and all it gave me is the SWF file which shows the game coding?
File is only 2.1 MB. That can't be right, surely?
I can't get any of the 4 links (provided) to work.

Last edited:

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Downloaded Win-Nopy file and all it gave me is the SWF file which shows the game coding?
File is only 2.1 MB. That can't be right, surely?
I can't get any of the 4 links (provided) to work.
You need a flash standalone player to make it work, and open the file through said player.

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
You need a flash standalone player to make it work, and open the file through said player.
The links work, just couldn't find an app to open it.
Or just play it online and bookmark it to cut out the bullshit run-start issues.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes