Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
How can this be only 1.2 mb?
given %90 of F95 are born after 2006, one of the greatest invention for PC is FLASH. Renpy and Unity have ways to go still. But if you want something light non-3d and not so heavy on PC performance you go for FLASH. Simply because; it is easy to learn use, it uses smaller amounts megabytes. Down side is you gotta do lot of work with drawing, coding and implementing.

Reactions: Blake639

t727

Jan 4, 2018
How can this be only 1.2 mb?
Flash doesn't require 1GB of assets which aren't used.
So the actual size of a Flash game is roughly the same size as the images and/or graphics.

[edit]
I didn't see Skaldy 's post

Last edited:

meimatsumoto

Jun 2, 2018
Haven't played the game yet but if even the preview gifs are something to go by, this game will be a classic in terms of art quality alone

kleper666

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
lol, I saw this game years ago, I thought it was abandoned, I can finally try it...

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Laughs in Adobe

I've never seen a renpy game use 30% of my CPU just to display a dick. Yet that's exactly what this game is doing right now. On a fucking i5-8400.

Flash is dead, grandpa.
That's because renpy is shitty version of flash. Lacks creativty and assets. Anything 2d on flash looks, feels and plays good is developers are dedicated.

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Oh wow, I remember playing like the pre-alpha version of this game on LoK one year ago. Really glad to see it isn't abandoned !

box777

May 10, 2017
Flash doesn't require 1GB of assets which aren't used.
So the actual size of a Flash game is roughly the same size as the images and/or graphics.

[edit]
I didn't see Skaldy 's post
Flash games are many times over 1.2mb sometimes, the other answer sounds a bit dumb, if anyone knows about flash there are the security issues that made it dangerous to use that made it unpopular. What I was wondering about was if this was not a standalone program or if the content was going to be downloaded over a url.

Thank-you for YOUR answer.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
What I was wondering about was if this was not a standalone program or if the content was going to be downloaded over a url.
It's probably the whole game in this case, sorry for the confusion.

I'm not sure what the exact issues were with Flash which would make it a security risk, some flash games does have background downloads (BarbarianBabes) and dosen't work stand alone.

Zarcinie

Aug 3, 2018
for a flash this game is really good add more scenes and corruption and i think it would be really good

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes