Mod Ren'Py Powers That Be [0.6.2] IPatch & Dialogue

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I hope this mod is ongoing because holy shit is the new update inundated with pop culture vomit.

Reactions: Naxos

tazlucky09

Jul 18, 2017
I hope this mod is ongoing because holy shit is the new update inundated with pop culture vomit.
i do try to keep the story to its original dialog so i dont take out the pop culture refernces i just clean up the dialog a bit. idk y in this update they misused the word "and" a lot but i did try to clean that up as well

Reactions: Cernunnos.

tazlucky09

Jul 18, 2017
I see. In that case, I'll wait until the game is finished as well as your mod. Still, thanks for all your hard work.
i had some extra time so i made some DL links for CH 1-16 if ur still interested, but plz note this may not be updated in the future, as i said the next update will most likely brake them. (till the full game is released)

• Red Heart
Reactions: LordMerek

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
i had some extra time so i made some DL links for CH 1-16 if ur still interested, but plz note this may not be updated in the future, as i said the next update will most likely brake them. (till the full game is released)
Dude, you are awesome!!

tazlucky09

Jul 18, 2017
Is there a ch 1-17 patch? or only for 17
yeah I have same question, how to get dialogue patch for all chapters.
Yes it only covers the newest CH. Its the update patch only. When and if the game makes the final CH ill do a full game patch. This is do to the dev making various changes to improve the previous CH(s) in almost every update, but doing this brakes this patch and often making the game filled with bugs or can even be unplayable if a save is on dialogue that has been changed(often at the end of a CH). Having only the update CH also makes the DL much smaller.

Reactions: TM REDUX

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
This would be the first time I've ever heard the term 'god brother.' Didn't know that existed.

tazlucky09

Jul 18, 2017
This would be the first time I've ever heard the term 'god brother.' Didn't know that existed.
A Godfather is a person who takes legal responsibilities of a child if something were to happen to their parents so a God brother would be the child of your godfather(basically your adopted brother)

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
A Godfather is a person who takes legal responsibilities of a child if something were to happen to their parents so a God brother would be the child of your godfather(basically your adopted brother)
I now what a godfather and godmother are. lol
I simply never heard god(sibling) at all. I guess it couldn't be half-brother or step-brother. But, didn't think anyone used that term for the godparents' kids. I just never put a name to it...as in..they're just "the kids of my godfather." A godfather or godmother is basically just a legal guardian...unless of course they go through the legal steps to adopt you...then I guess you could say their kids were your adopted siblings.

skrusher

May 11, 2019
I'm downloading the game to play later and wanted to know what is the difference between this incest patch and the official one?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote