Mod Ren'Py Powers That Be [0.6.2] IPatch & Dialogue

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

tazlucky09

Jul 18, 2017
Yes, but how do we download the previous patch, that still works with this update. There's no download link for any version of the patch in the OP.
I only do the update patch the previous versions will not work if you attempt to use it with the current version the game will crash at the end of chapter 17

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
I only do the update patch the previous versions will not work if you attempt to use it with the current version the game will crash at the end of chapter 17
Dont we need to add the update patch to the previous ver patch to get latest working version? There is no link to download any patch

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
No just transfer your save to the game provided by the dev
Ok i am totally confused. Pretend I am dumb. I understand that we need to add a ipatch before playing a game so i am sure there needs to be a base patch to get the i-content and then update it as game progress. You are saying not needed for this version. OK.
I am assuming you are saying i take save from v0.5.4 game and put it in v0.5.6 game and continue?
But shouldn't there be a base patch to activate the i-content?

Reactions: botc76

Moisan4

Jul 12, 2017
Ok i am totally confused. Pretend I am dumb. I understand that we need to add a ipatch before playing a game so i am sure there needs to be a base patch to get the i-content and then update it as game progress. You are saying not needed for this version. OK.
I am assuming you are saying i take save from v0.5.4 game and put it in v0.5.6 game and continue?
But shouldn't there be a base patch to activate the i-content?
Also, what do people do who haven't played any version of the game yet, and want to play the game from the beginning, with the I patch and dialogue patch enabled.

tazlucky09

Jul 18, 2017
Also, what do people do who haven't played any version of the game yet, and want to play the game from the beginning, with the I patch and dialogue patch enabled.
if u are using a save that has the ipatch u may need that patch for ur old saves to work, there should be a link on the devs page u can download to get the ipatch. download that and the game (v-5.6), then take the save from 5.4 and put it in the "PowersThatBe-v0.5.6/game", same place were the ipatch goes.
1.jpg 2.jpg

When and if the game makes the final CH ill do a full game patch. This is do to the dev making various changes to improve the previous CH(s) in almost every update, but doing this brakes this patch and often making the game filled with bugs or can even be unplayable. i do some times get board and have extra time and will redo all the CHs but not often.

Last edited:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
So no patch for new players then?

That has got to be the weirdest way to do an incest patch I've seen so far.
The game does have an official Incest patch, so maybe we can just use this one, because we won't find a working Ipatch here.
TBH, I don't quite see how we go from not posting the whole game with Ipatch applied to not having ANY version of the patch available for download here.

Reactions: Mario4don

tazlucky09

Jul 18, 2017
That has got to be the weirdest way to do an incest patch I've seen so far.
The game does have an official Incest patch, so maybe we can just use this one, because we won't find a working Ipatch here.
TBH, I don't quite see how we go from not posting the whole game with Ipatch applied to not having ANY version of the patch available for download here.
It says right on the original post here, the site staff (f95zone) has warned me not to include it with the patch already added, I don't know why either it doesn't make sense to me but it's their site, their rules and I am not going to be banned, suspended, restricted, or limited over something as frivolous as that.
But you are right about the ipatch not being linked (even though it is the name of the thread) so I will link that

Last edited:

tazlucky09

Jul 18, 2017
Hi tazlucky09 , is an update required for the current version of the game- it's 5.8?
TYVM for your work!
there is a little dialogue that im going to change and ppl are having problems loading saves from CHs 16-18 so im going to add working saves as well, as i did on the devs OP, so i will be doing an update

Reactions: Pif paf

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
what is the time bease for update for this novel is it every month or 2months
becausse i really like it so far and i hope nika also comes back aswhell the young telekintics Mute girl
them as a huge time and mark deserve to be on the team aswhell since he is tech savy/Nerd
and Elsa can stay aswhell iff they whould team up like avenger's / Justice league
whould be unbeatable against almost any thing yes even nika becausse is same why sorta trained as Natasha Romanov aka Widow from the avengers appearently since i read and this could maybe spoilers
all just say it in advance
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tazlucky09

Jul 18, 2017
what is the time bease for update for this novel is it every month or 2months
becausse i really like it so far and i hope nika also comes back aswhell the young telekintics Mute girl
them as a huge time and mark deserve to be on the team aswhell since he is tech savy/Nerd
and Elsa can stay aswhell iff they whould team up like avenger's / Justice league
whould be unbeatable against almost any thing yes even nika becausse is same why sorta trained as Natasha Romanov aka Widow from the avengers appearently since i read and this could maybe spoilers
all just say it in advance
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i dont thank there is a way to kno when the next update will come out, but it seems like the updates are slowing down. it could be the last few updates have been small so now hes waiting for more content for a bigger update or if he starting to abandon the game. normally i thank its been by monthly (every 2 months)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote