Mod Ren'Py Powers That Be Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
is it me of or did it skip a some scenes after he realized he forgot his towel?
I have to be honest i don't recall that scene. I haven't played it since the previous update. Was there an additional choice before it labeled "MOD:" ?

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Hi! Just a quick question : is the true_story patch already included in the WT_mod? Thanks in advance :)

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
The game is not bad at all, shows a lot of promise and has an interesting plot hook that could go to a lot of places... but, I swear to Crom, if I have to read one more "legit" or "highkey" I am gonna get an aneurysm... I am not in or from the states, so I can't say if young people there actually talk like this, or the dev just spends too much time on reddit and 8chan, but this is actual (not "legit") torture and should lead to mass purges and china style "reeducation" camps... FOR THE LOVE OF THE EMPRAH, TONE IT DOWN!

cleanse-it-with-fire.jpg

Marillion69a

Aug 4, 2020
Hi everyone.
The walktrough mod is not working, i did as instructed but no green color in text or anything.
No problem to install the game anyway.
Please help anyone.

Best regards.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Not all choices or highlighted most only show points received for the choices available. Did you merge the 2 game folders? if done correctly you see a modAdditions folder in the 'game' folder and the scripts for the walkthrough it self will be in PowersThatBe-v0.32-pc\game\scripts\story should be 6 files from the mod in this folder Chapter01.rpy to chapter06.rpy.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Hi everyone.
The walktrough mod is not working, i did as instructed but no green color in text or anything.
No problem to install the game anyway.
Please help anyone.

Best regards.
Not all choices or highlighted most only show points received for the choices available. Did you merge the 2 game folders? if done correctly you see a modAdditions folder in the 'game' folder and the scripts for the walkthrough it self will be in PowersThatBe-v0.32-pc\game\scripts\story should be 6 files from the mod in this folder Chapter01.rpy to chapter06.rpy.

Marillion69a

Aug 4, 2020
Hi.

I'll unzip the game folder and put the 2 mods in the game folder.
I'll try again to play the game,

Thanks for your help anyway.

Best regards.