Mod Ren'Py Powers That Be Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
What is that thing called when you take time away from work, and loaf around called?
A: A vacation.
So tell me why two people who are on a vacation would need to go on a vacation? Why not just say something like, "hey lets go to ___".

It's an interesting story so far but bad writing can and does kill a game. If you want a fapping game with little story try "Triangle", if you want a game with a great story (and sex) try "Love of Magic". This one could come close to "Love of Magic" but the author needs to get the story written and edited, THEN create the game/novel around it.
A lot of game designers need to do this.

• Angry
Reactions: Tinuss

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My Android port of Powers That Be v0.44 with ShaddyModda walk-through mod (and incest patch)
Usual gestures etc
Alternative saves and log location. Grant storage permissions on first run

Updated my unofficial compressed Android port to 0.44

ReeHaw

Jun 14, 2019
I know it literally just updated 15 minutes ago. Just wondering if this mod will be updated at some point thanks.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My Android port of Powers That Be v0.46 with ShaddyModda walk-through mod (and incest patch)
Usual gestures etc
Alternative saves and log location. Grant storage permissions on first run

Updated my unofficial Android port to 0.46

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Why is saying "I love you too" recommended?
That's how every walkthrough mod works, it highlights choices that give relationship points or lead to sex scenes and in this case also this answer gives you relationship points with your ex wife and leads to a sex scene but if someone doesn't want to have relationship with ex wife then just choose the answers that don't give you relationship points with her.

throd33

May 15, 2018
How do i get the gallery mod to overwrite the game's one? I have the button to "Unlock All" but the orignal layout with only 4 scenes available

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
New update v0.4.8 is out.
damn it! you beat me to it, now i can't do the whole "yo lazyass, new update!" thing without sounding like an idiot (well, MORE like one)!
You are faster than Flash himself! Thank you really much!
HA, I was already working on it, cause I downloaded it as soon as I got the notification from Patreon of the public release, but got distracted for a little while or it would have been done before the game thread here even got updated. ;)

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
HA, I was already working on it, cause I downloaded it as soon as I got the notification from Patreon of the public release, but got distracted for a little while or it would have been done before the game thread here even got updated. ;)
Thanks for the update. If you update the names in OP, it will be helpful, and not misleading. It is still written 4.6. Just FYI. Thank you again.