3.10 star(s) 73 Votes

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Finally we are happy to present you with:

Powers That Be Chapter 6 - Admitting (v0.32)
View attachment 852721

After getting caught red-handed it is time to face the consequences of your actions and have some real conversations. Enjoy the new chapter and stay tuned for Chapter 7 - Competing!

This is a Patron-only release. The public release is expected in a week or two.

We are very grateful for all the feedback and are eager to learn from our mistakes! But there are also some things that we find absolutely necessary to tell the story we want to tell. So, here are the changes from the previous versions:
  • 90 new renders for Chapter 6
  • Added "Hide" function (press "H" to hide dialogue field)
  • Added the Credits section with legal info
  • Removed a minor inconsistency in the description of the protagonist's marriage
  • Fixed a minor bug in the bridge scene dialogue if you didn't enter the changing booth
  • Dialogue overhaul (severely reduced the number of "legits" and "bruhs").
Yes, you win.

View attachment 852726
We are relying on your support for this, so please or spread the word!
Bring back them legits and bruhs bruh. Run those jouns back!

• Angry
Reactions: Mr. Dom

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Didi i do something wrong? My gameplay ended in like ten five minutes.
That karen tho! Glade Tilly made her chill.
Nvm. did an all paths run. Etheir choice leads to same result.

Last edited:

Halfbreed

Jul 7, 2017
I feel like I'm having a stroke reading some of this dialogue, and then the niece model straight up made me scream when she was making "sexy" faces. Jesus, burn it all with fire.

Reactions: HansDampf788

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
I have see a bug. After the first night with the goddaughetr at home mc go to shower but in the middle of the scene you go directly to an another scene in a cinema.....

LemuresXL

Sep 3, 2017
Ex Wife is ugly so... just want her to... Go Away.

(reduced the number of "legits" and "bruhs") I hope some Broheims have been added in replacement then? =P

Alderon55

Jan 11, 2019
Well... I tried. But 30 minutes in, I can feel a brain aneurysm forming from the terrible dialogue. The constant recycled references are bad enough (and lazy writing - that's not a personality, it's a parrot) but the 'zoomer' stuff is worse.

I thought reading some of the replies here that it couldn't be that bad, but it is. It legit is.

:FacePalm:

• Haha

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
is it me of or did it skip a some scenes after he realized he forgot his towel in chapter 3 ?
I have see a bug. After the first night with the goddaughetr at home mc go to shower but in the middle of the scene you go directly to an another scene in a cinema.....
Yup, same issue here.
Nothing is missing, we skip the boring ride to the cinema and get straight to the important parts.

Last edited:

Legendary101

Dec 22, 2018
A few mins in after the coffee shop scene at the office and something within me is screaming at how off the dialogue feels, I can't decide is this just a parody of how people speak or someone actually trying to write seriously for these characters. If it is a parody and kind of film quotes also added in, it has not won me over so far.

Will play further, just my first impressions. Also have no idea if someone thought it would be endearing at the beginning that you refer to a person who cheated on you multiple times and you divorced and you call them "honey" that is stupid to me at least. When she corrects you and you get the option to say you will stop, you weakly reply you will try and then later call her honey again. I doubt you would look fondly on a wife who cheated and divorced to have the stomach to call her honey.

A really bad opening so far. But will see how it goes.

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
This is my first time playing the game and I got so distracted by the dialogue by the time I'd met the boss at work that I had to come here to see if I was the only one who thought it was bad. Now I see that this is the toned down version?

None of this comedy works, these aren't people, they're just vehicles for slang and pop culture references.

Edit: Rereading my message it sounds like I hate the game, I don't. It has a really good premise with good looking characters and renders that's just let down so bad by the dialogue. It can be saved and if it is then it'll be a really good game.

3.10 star(s) 73 Votes