3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Beatoften

Aug 26, 2017
Somehow all the women in the preview pics simultaneously look like real life people, 3D animated and AI generated art at the same time wtf?

Nuvella

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2021
On another note, i noticed that the game gives you the option to choose your name during game start, but the npcs still keep using the default name regardless of what you type in. You might want to take a look into that.
I assume you just used the default name while writing the dialogues/breadtext and forgot to change each instance of it to instead call up the name from the variable.
Thank you for pointing this issue out. Will work on it in the next release.

Reactions: Hunter 68

AtomicGoblin

Mar 12, 2019
Somehow all the women in the preview pics simultaneously look like real life people, 3D animated and AI generated art at the same time wtf?
if you have trouble figuring out the origin just know that AI generated art doesn't interface well with drawing hands

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
Thank you for appreciating the game. And yes I have been wondering to add the back button in the next updates, although I also think that the choices you make should define the path you take. The back button is thus, in that sense a luxury. But, I will think about your feedback and would try to add it in the next updates.
I'm just going to edit the code to add it personally, but for those not doing that, going to talk to someone and having it count as an entire time period when all they say is "come back later" is frustrating. As is it taking time to go to the city when nothing is available yet. If you're not going to let people back out, you need to be very careful about not advancing time when nothing has happened.

Rev

Apr 25, 2017
::...slow clap...:: real good choice not giving a back button on an unfinished game.
Example: when you get the sister to 30 love and try to talk to her at night in her room the main window goes to black with no option to continue or go back, if there is no recent save (which is probable since you didn't add an autosave feature) then expect users to rage quit rather than suffer through the incessant grinding again after restarting, and pissed users are unlikely to offer support on Patreon.
My 2 cents: give the Patreon members the option to go back multiple pages, but give non-Patreon users the option to go back one page to get around bugged choices, and add an autosave, even if it's just every time the MC sleeps.

Hunter 68

Jun 7, 2017
So what sort of mind control is in this and how prominent is it?
None so far, except an initial strip show in the intro.
You get to learn a spell, but don't get to use it in this release.
I assume, you will be able to spy in the next release, and learn "charm" type spells as it progresses.

Nuvella

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2021
Biggest QOL improvement.... indicators for what rooms characters are in. Easy way for people to abandon a game is making it a "100 clicks to find people simulator."
Will keep this in mind for further updates. Appreciate your feedback.

Nuvella

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2021
I'm just going to edit the code to add it personally, but for those not doing that, going to talk to someone and having it count as an entire time period when all they say is "come back later" is frustrating. As is it taking time to go to the city when nothing is available yet. If you're not going to let people back out, you need to be very careful about not advancing time when nothing has happened.
Thank you for the feedback. Will try to improve on this in the next update.

Nuvella

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2021
when you get the sister to 30 love and try to talk to her at night in her room the main window goes to black with no option to continue or go back, if there is no recent save (which is probable since you didn't add an autosave feature) then expect users to rage quit rather than suffer through the incessant grinding again after restarting
Thank you for reporting this bug. Will work on fixing this in the next update.

give non-Patreon users the option to go back one page to get around bugged choices, and add an autosave, even if it's just every time the MC sleeps.
This was already on my mind. Will try to add an autosave in the game.

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
And Yes the Charisma go´s back 0 Points. Why, and if this stays why should I train it!?

Last edited:

Macari

Nov 14, 2016
0.1 no back button, no content, will wait 12 month if not abandoned by next month

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes