3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
Looks like a good start, looking forward to how this progresses!

also, how many/what are the quests currently in the game?

Last edited:

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

The summary and samples made me come. And I don't know what to think about it yet since it's very short.

The worldbuilding is fitting.
The characters are few and different.
The plot is original and interesting.
The photos/gifs are well chosen.

We wake up from an agression, discover who we are and our goal.
For a first release, the result is correct. The characters are nice and have a reason for their behaviour. The introduction was well made. The story is progressing properly. The presentation is looking good, though there's too much space left, particularly between dialog boxes.
Though we are the king of hell, it was nice to be able to not be a jerk (the human host is doing a good job).

Some remarks :
While the main quest is pretty obvious, the family quest was difficult (for exemple, we have to wait for the first saturday to complete the first step). And the other ones weren't any better (I triggered them by pure luck). Maybe making the hints more clear could help.

The stats should be explained (well, there's no use for them yet outside stealth). The relationship ones too, specially the different levels (useful for buying ice cream). Sometimes, they are reset when we go to sleep but not always.

Just visiting the city is advancing time.

Talking to Lili shoudn't appear if we don't have anything to ask.

Not knowing where are the girls, especially when they aren't at home, isn't convenient. Furthermore, they aren't always in their bed at night.

We prepare the meals but we don't eat together?

The park is in the neighbourhood but also in the city.

The image for bathing is missing :
1688618252230.png

Here, you got the name or the dialog wrong :
1688593330775.png

Depending on how it evolves, this game can become amusing.

Good continuation.

Reactions: ninjasmurf73

Nuvella

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2021
Hello.

The summary and samples made me come. And I don't know what to think about it yet since it's very short.

The worldbuilding is fitting.
The characters are few and different.
The plot is original and interesting.
The photos/gifs are well chosen.

We wake up from an agression, discover who we are and our goal.
For a first release, the result is correct. The characters are nice and have a reason for their behaviour. The introduction was well made. The story is progressing properly. The presentation is looking good, though there's too much space left, particularly between dialog boxes.
Though we are the king of hell, it was nice to be able to not be a jerk (the human host is doing a good job).

Some remarks :
While the main quest is pretty obvious, the family quest was difficult (for exemple, we have to wait for the first saturday to complete the first step). And the other ones weren't any better (I triggered them by pure luck). Maybe making the hints more clear could help.

The stats should be explained (well, there's no use for them yet outside stealth). The relationship ones too, specially the different levels (useful for buying ice cream). Sometimes, they are reset when we go to sleep but not always.

Just visiting the city is advancing time.

Talking to Lili shoudn't appear if we don't have anything to ask.

Not knowing where are the girls, especially when they aren't at home, isn't convenient. Furthermore, they aren't always in their bed at night.

We prepare the meals but we don't eat together?

The park is in the neighbourhood but also in the city.

The image for bathing is missing :
View attachment 2748285

Here, you got the name or the dialog wrong :
View attachment 2747668

Depending on how it evolves, this game can become amusing.

Good continuation.
Thank you for your appreciation of the game. And much more thanks for your recommendations and for finding the bugs and issues.
I will take into consideration all the recommendations that have been passed on to me through the community.
Due my tight schedule and my work the next release has been postponed and will be releasing around first week of August.
My grateful thanks to everyone playing this game and giving feedback.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes