Overview:
Just a dude who makes Pin-ups of pretty girls/dickgirls!​

Developer/Publisher
: Powerup3dx/
Censorship: No
Language: no text
Pages: 100 images/ 6 gifs
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Download
:
- - -

1.jpg Bukkake Overload.jpg Friday Night (Dmitrys) Delivery.jpg Gwens Sister.jpg Messy Eater.jpg Netflix & chill.jpg Nom.jpg Objectify.jpg Peach's Candy Store.jpg The Graduates.jpg

B639T

Oct 30, 2018
i only can conjecture that powerup3dx have now a family or he/she was fucked up with some social media takedowns and censorship.
This is all i can suppose.

paizurifan101

Apr 24, 2019
i only can conjecture that powerup3dx have now a family or he/she was fucked up with some social media takedowns and censorship.
This is all i can suppose.
The last part can be confirmed on Slushe; basically boiled down to admins/moderators not being enough after finding out in post, their content was consistently being reported aka false flagging reports. Couldn't stand the wait and just choose to leave. As for the IRL part; dunno, it was stated on one of the Slushe interviews .

TLDR; this is just another case of an artist vanishing off the face of the earth after recieving drama like this. Similar situation has happened to Falucons/Lolicept - a popular paizuri though they just rebranded their name but prior to this they were getting IP traced IRL wise either due to the name L-O-L-I or a dislike of the artist in general. Amazingly though, they haven't actually quit since this happened. Now, on Powerup3dx, these days all I've seen is archives of all their images.