• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Completed PRAY for LOVE | Toward The Stars ★☆ [Final] [Hoi Hoi Hoi]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1586615498608.png

Overview:
My name is called "Nga".

18. A high school girl.

I'm being quite happy with my life. Having a lot of friends. And, parents aren't too strict to me. The only thing would make me confused is that my mind is always not clear when just waking up…
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-04-11
Release Date: 2016-09-02
Developer: Hoi Hoi Hoi - -
Censored: Yes (mosaics)
Version: Final
Language: English
VNDB:
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
All: - -
Thank you BaasB for sharing the game!

1586619167870.png 1586619004443.png 1586619361298.png 1586618873546.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Yuuki4

Jun 30, 2018
It's not spelled "Nga", <removed>h, it's spelled "<removed>h"!

p.s. I'm black, I have an unlimited amount of passes on using the word "<removed>h", so please don't get your knickers in a bunch over it ;)

Edit: The censorship just made post this SO much better, so I'll just leave it as is xD

KungFuKitteh2

Jun 9, 2017
Can someone give a synopsis of this that's a little more brief than the novel in the description lol. Looks like a slice of life sort of deal?

phuck

Mar 12, 2018
soooo i read the story, it is basically like this, one day this guy follow a girl name is Nga to a room in school, and a disaster happen and everyone dissappear forever, no one but only those 2, so they start dating and have mating to save human kind....... by love or something, but tbh this is just a short version, but i think you guys will understand the long version is much better if you guy read it

Last edited:

aquasilva

Oct 8, 2017
soooo i read the story, it is basically like this, one day this guy follow a girl name is Nga to a room in school, and a disaster happen and everyone dissappear forever, no one but only those 2, so they start dating and have mating to save human kind....... by love or something, but tbh this is just a short version, but i think you guys will understand the long version is much better if you guy read it
Did you MTL your own text? or copy paste from somewhere? xD

phuongbinhnguyen

Sep 29, 2019
I doubt Nga is a Vietnamese name or Chinese name. Nga means beautiful as the moon, a second meaning is Russia as "Nga La Tư" (Chinese word for Russia). I often joke my friend as calling her "Russia" or "Comrade Nga" then she would beat the shit out of me.