• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Partial WIP Pray Game Translation

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

squidly

Jan 15, 2018
It might be best to wait a bit until a stable version is released as the dev has been frequently updating the game for bugs on their ci-en page. The patches are also released there as well.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Uhmmm....is this a good game?
yes, it's just hard to progress certain points if you can't read japanese (like me) and can't complete more of the detailed missions.... needs translation to be fully enjoyed by people like me

capu2

May 15, 2018
yes, it's just hard to progress certain points if you can't read japanese (like me) and can't complete more of the detailed missions.... needs translation to be fully enjoyed by people like me
Hmm...if you can link the game I'll look into it. the game seems interesting to work on. Isn't Kagura Games going to translate this?

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018

would recommend the K2S download.... safer but slower

kantai3

May 11, 2020
Here is version 1.24 ENG-MTL translation. Look like it work fine, some world/Screen aren't translate. The file .rar contain the patch 1.24 + translation. To install it just unrar and move the www repertory to game\project and replace existing files. If you find any crash or error, just report it here, add screen or save if possible, i'll check it.

Kantai3

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Uhmmm....is this a good game?
The game is very good. U-ROOM - not often makes new games, but solid. However, his titles are rarely translated, so a rather low chance of an official translation. Currently only Thug Hero Party - has been officially translated after a very long delay.

PS: +1

Last edited:

capu2

May 15, 2018
Some of my fellow translators already started translating this. Follow them on ULMF. This game won't be posted here because of loli content

Reactions: Blake639

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Some of my fellow translators already started translating this. Follow them on ULMF. This game won't be posted here because of loli content
can you keep me posted? or send me a link where i can check upon it?

kantai3

May 11, 2020
Here is version 1.24 ENG-MTL translation. Look like it work fine, some world/Screen aren't translate. The file .rar contain the patch 1.24 + translation. To install it just unrar and move the www repertory to game\project and replace existing files. If you find any crash or error, just report it here, add screen or save if possible, i'll check it.

Kantai3
Already posted a quick translation of the game if you want, it's 1.24 trans (including the official patch).

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Already posted a quick translation of the game if you want, it's 1.24 trans (including the official patch).
oh, thx for that.... i'm already using it,(and i thank you for it) but if other people are working on it; they might be fully translating which has english in a fully comprehendable version so i can fully understand the story. i can understand mtl but not all of it makes sense. wish someone would mtl Misty and the Tower of Paradise though

Reactions: nakraf
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote