RPGM Partial WIP Pray Game Translation

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Some of my fellow translators already started translating this. Follow them on ULMF. This game won't be posted here because of loli content
Would be nice to get a link of the supposed ongoing translation coz i checked ulmf and i dont see anything about it there.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Partial for praygame is done from my understanding. I don't think anyone had plans to actually do a full. Not that I heard of at least.

Reactions: Blake639

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
I just 100%, virgin routed, and got ending A. I've never been so satisfied in doing such things in these games until this game. the story and ending are just so good
what? i can't enjoy a great story hidden behind the temptation of a hentai game? that persona homage hentai game (shall not be named cuz this site refuses to look at the fact that they were in college not in highschool. just because of the art style) was also a great story and gameplay and a secret boss after the original ending

Reactions: Blake639

hsehsing

Jul 11, 2017
what? i can't enjoy a great story hidden behind the temptation of a hentai game? that persona homage hentai game (shall not be named cuz this site refuses to look at the fact that they were in college not in highschool. just because of the art style) was also a great story and gameplay and a secret boss after the original ending
I think there is no problem in writing the name, only is posting the link to it

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote