RPGM Partial WIP Pray Game Translation

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Haesoo

Oct 2, 2020
Just as an Info. Kagura Games picked it up. So it's either being released soon, or it will take awhile like some certain other games.

I hope soon. Since they tend to release games fast after announcing them lately.

Mar 21, 2019
Just as an Info. Kagura Games picked it up. So it's either being released soon, or it will take awhile like some certain other games.

I hope soon. Since they tend to release games fast after announcing them lately.
Hopefully, but i'm worried it won't be released anytime soon, most of the time the "Release" page usually means waiting a few extra months (or over a year, at times), though, i'm not sure how they prioritize things, since they announced they were working on Chevalier Historie in november, yet for Snow-swept it was announced in April.

Haesoo

Oct 2, 2020
Hopefully, but i'm worried it won't be released anytime soon, most of the time the "Release" page usually means waiting a few extra months (or over a year, at times), though, i'm not sure how they prioritize things, since they announced they were working on Chevalier Historie in november, yet for Snow-swept it was announced in April.
That is what I mean, some games are being announced and released a few weeks later, than certain games like Celesphonia, gets announced and still no word of it.

I guess it depends on how big the game is. The fast releases are typically short games.

Mar 21, 2019
That is what I mean, some games are being announced and released a few weeks later, than certain games like Celesphonia, gets announced and still no word of it.

I guess it depends on how big the game is. The fast releases are typically short games.
That'd be my guess aswell, or maybe updates (Though, that's no real excuse for something like Ambrosia), but i do wonder why they take a ton of workload despite having so many games on the backburner, given how long they've taken on more than a few games in the past. Just sort of gets people's hopes up. I'll probably try keeping an open mind, but previous experiences leads to more doubts.

As for celesphonia, was that ever getting worked on? I never actually remember seeing any news about it, and even looking through their store and twitter brings up nothing. Was it abandoned, or is it just that old when they announced news of it?

bananahabruh

May 27, 2017
sometimes it takes 3~5 months, then there are games like ambrosia which took more than a year
it really depends

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
what am i missing????? Why can't I get that 6th dream and fight with the thief??? I got it when I had to play through japenese dialogue, but now that it's in engish, I can't seem to get it? what am I missing? got everyone's 4 scenario, got the after party, what am I missing??? It gives me 5 dreams but not the 6th one? I'm a virgin... I beat all bosses and desperate mode

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
what am i missing????? Why can't I get that 6th dream and fight with the thief??? I got it when I had to play through japenese dialogue, but now that it's in engish, I can't seem to get it? what am I missing? got everyone's 4 scenario, got the after party, what am I missing??? It gives me 5 dreams but not the 6th one? I'm a virgin... I beat all bosses and desperate mode
what locked me out of the 6th dream?

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote