RPGM Partial WIP Pray Game Translation

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
the guide at hmfl is missing crucial plot elements to get the first 3 dreams..... If i reach day 60 b4 the 1st three dreams, I'll be locked out of the true ending again.... the games actually translated this time.... how can i fn get ending a when the whole things in japanese, but can't get the 3rd dream until after day 60; which locks me outta the true ending

Aria

Oct 16, 2016
For anyone wondering if this game is worth a wait or to play using mtl tools like mtool, it is depending on you.

It is a very fun corruption game. I could compare it to antithesis, ambrosia and celesphonia. I'm not sure if they are on the same level, as those games have far more scenes and are more immersive, but this game tries to reach the same heights in a way, and there are some amazing things it does.

As a tiny teaser, normally the young girl gets effed by a bunch of middle aged dudes. In this game, you can keep them as your harem at home....and they have legitimate functions for the game other than sex like granting you effects during battle. There is also a bond system with main characters that games like ambrosia does not really focus on, and those bonds are kinda nice in a vanilla way + give you power up.

Though as I write this, I realize what I'm describing is basically ambrosia + persona.

Reactions: NaNa Suzukawa
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote