RPGM Partial WIP Pray Game Translation

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Since I am a nice guy here is a copy of the latest version of the game. Untranslated but it has the lastest patch plus the latest patch of the DLC:

The partial would need to be updated and I have no desire to go through that so maybe someone feels like having a fun time and updating it.
I'm assuming that you could the partial the ulmf? Heck If Kagura already picked this up and planned to translate this it would take a 2years or so also Seen this on ulmf 1637222175165.png

Any idea who translated this? Sorry for the Random comment xD

Last edited:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I'm assuming that you could the partial the ulmf? Heck If Kagura already picked this up and planned to translate this it would take a 2years or so also Seen this on ulmf View attachment 1505768

Any idea who translated this? Sorry for the Random comment xD
Using the currently existing partial would just revert your game back to 2.10 or cause issues. You have to update the partial to work with the new patch and the translator of the partial won't because of Kagura.

Also have no idea who translated that. first time seeing it. I don't frequent ULMF unless I have to.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Using the currently existing partial would just revert your game back to 2.10 or cause issues. You have to update the partial to work with the new patch and the translator of the partial won't because of Kagura.

Also have no idea who translated that. first time seeing it. I don't frequent ULMF unless I have to.
So do you have any links or websites on where to get that partial?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Oh thanks just some questions
View attachment 1506011

I keep getting that error and I downloaded that from the one you posted Did i mess something up?
Could be audio encryption is still on. I just compiled the game. Not sure if it works beyond the first parts though. It is probably encryption or a missing file due to locale.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Could be audio encryption is still on. I just compiled the game. Not sure if it works beyond the first parts though. It is probably encryption or a missing file due to locale.
How do I fix this then? I mean Is there a fix for this? Or Do i redownload again?

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Should I redownloaded this if it's missing a file?

backtrow

Dec 24, 2020
How do I fix this then? I mean Is there a fix for this? Or Do i redownload again?
One of the fewer way to fix this is to decrypt all those encrypted files only from audio & img folder.
(Yes, everything inside these two folders)

1. Please check the folder does the missing name file in the audio folder contain a similar name but different type of file.
2. If yes, decrypt everything inside two folders I mentioned above.
This issue is probably caused by the System.json. Where the system of the game only detected the unencrypted version of the files.
3. Let say in case, you didn't found any similar name to the missing file, then redownload the game should fix the problem.
4. If such issue arise again, you might need to find other sources to download the base game(JP), then reapplied if there's translation file given.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
One of the fewer way to fix this is to decrypt all those encrypted files only from audio & img folder.

1. Please check the folder does the missing name file in the audio folder contain a similar name but different type of file.
This issue is probably caused by the System.json. Where the system of the game only detected the unencrypted version of the files.
3. Let say in case, you didn't found any similar name to the missing file, then redownload the game should fix the problem.
4. If such issue arise again, you might need to find other sources to download the base game(JP), then reapplied if there's translation file given.
Well How do I decrypt it to begin with? Do I use winrar? I'm not use to these tech stuff xD

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020

If you could please post a fix for this xD

backtrow

Dec 24, 2020
Sure no problem I'm so sorry for this problem

And Thanks for the help
erm are you sure u giving the correct file? this is the from the DLC's data folder
your file location should from Pray Game ver2.15/www/data/System.json

I detected your file is from dlc at my end.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
This is the only things were in it when I downloaded it from Silentce?
explorer_qKRRBQrCww.png

explorer_aEu76frR9Q.png

I just browsed that project folder and found that

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Silentce Did you forgot to add the whole uh System.json? Because I think that Project folder is only for the DLC I think?

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
erm are you sure u giving the correct file? this is the from the DLC's data folder
your file location should from Pray Game ver2.15/www/data/System.json

I detected your file is from dlc at my end.
What should It looks like on your end? Maybe that's the problem on mine? Because it doesn't have the www folder and everything?

backtrow

Dec 24, 2020
What should It looks like on your end? Maybe that's the problem on mine? Because it doesn't have the www folder and everything?
ok ok nevermind, paste this directly into your www/audio/bgs
it's a raw file. let just see what happen after you play

remember to extract it "Extract here"

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote