RPGM Partial WIP Pray Game Translation

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

backtrow

Dec 24, 2020
It still gives the same error damn this game xD
Clock.ogg is missing? well now im curious what inside your www folder
can you please check your total file size of the whole game folder?
then go inside your "project" folder and check the www folder size too.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Clock.ogg is missing? well now im curious what inside your www folder
can you please check your total file size of the whole game folder?
then go inside your "project" folder and check the www folder size too.
Maybe you could share what I'm missing if you don't mind? xD

backtrow

Dec 24, 2020
this is what inside mine "www" folder, (download, same ver 2.15, my dlc was in another folder)
1637250558624.png

but the matter here is System.json from mine is the main game core version which is 2.15ver
and the dlc's System.json shown 4.00 LS which is the same as the file you gave me.

I guess, just a guess, our file works differently,
you have the PrayGame.exe located before the www folder and your main core data file is not the one u gave, it located inside www folder but somewhere else, which is why 1.8G+

while mine .exe is same location as the www folder, my direct main game core data file is inside of it as well.

I'm sorry I afraid I can't help you, thank you for your time...

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
this is what inside mine "www" folder, (download, same ver 2.15, my dlc was in another folder)
View attachment 1506306

but the matter here is System.json from mine is the main game core version which is 2.15ver
and the dlc's System.json shown 4.00 LS which is the same as the file you gave me.

you have the PrayGame.exe located before the www folder and your main core data file is not the one u gave, it located inside www folder but somewhere else, which is why 1.8G+

while mine .exe is same location as the www folder, my direct main game core data file is inside of it as well.

Alright I'll just download another one or try asking from the people on the ulmf and tell you if it has any problems but thanks for the help

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
View attachment 1506306

By the way Forgot to ask Where did you download yours? And How do I know if it got any dlc's?

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
they say its picked up by Kagura so i dont think anyone gonna translate this...
Well Yeah I also read or heard it from the discord since I followed them But God knows when this Kagura will really take this game and translate it it may even take a year or so xD By the way It finally work the things that I noticed when you send me the file It was ogg. maybe that's why the game won't read it or accept but when you changed it from rpgmvo It worked

I do hope this is the only problem of this game you never know sometime in the future or days some new error might pop up again xD

Reactions: backtrow

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
they say its picked up by Kagura so i dont think anyone gonna translate this...
Anyways Sorry for the trouble that you had to go through I appreciate it xD Thanks well not just me I guess Textractor works with this right?

backtrow

Dec 24, 2020
Anyways Sorry for the trouble that you had to go through I appreciate it xD Thanks well not just me I guess Textractor works with this right?
Probably it does works well with it, I used it once with typical VN I had which is not rpgm. It's translated good enough.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Probably it does works well with it, I used it once with typical VN I had which is not rpgm. It's translated good enough.
Yeah Just had to use Google translate for the images tho xD I'm also using it on the Vitamin Quest 2nd attract but haven't tried the google translate on it yet xD

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Silentce Did you forgot to add the whole uh System.json? Because I think that Project folder is only for the DLC I think?
Nope, didn't forget anything. game works for me. might of gotten corrupted during compression not sure. when i tested the game launched and I could start a new game if I desired.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Nope, didn't forget anything. game works for me. might of gotten corrupted during compression not sure. when i tested the game launched and I could start a new game if I desired.
Oh I see well that clock.ogg wouldn't work looks like the game only reads the rpgmvo formats files for it to work and that did the trick

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Oh I see well that clock.ogg wouldn't work looks like the game only reads the rpgmvo formats files for it to work and that did the trick
it's related to encryption. all the files have to be corresponding. it is possible the image I downloaded had encryption turned off and the dlc stuff needed it turned on or vice versa.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
it's related to encryption. all the files have to be corresponding. it is possible the image I downloaded had encryption turned off and the dlc stuff needed it turned on or vice versa.
That's why it gave that error?

backtrow

Dec 24, 2020
I checked on that, wasn't the case.
It was out of my imagination(which is I checked on all other possible options- encryption etc stuff),
however the error is just one single clock sound effect is written in wrong name format _clock.rpgmvo which should be clock.rpgmvo, only saw it after downloaded the file.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I checked on that, wasn't the case.
It was out of my imagination(which is I checked on all other possible options- encryption etc stuff),
however the error is just one single clock sound effect is written in wrong name format _clock.rpgmvo which should be clock.rpgmvo, only saw it after downloaded the file.
Wow. that is interesting. I guess the developers fucked that one up :ROFLMAO:

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote