Others Predation [v0.2.1.0] [HornedLizardStudios, Veronika Repo]

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
7d676cef46c64f42add2c62c441aa4e1.jpeg

Overview:
I go by the name of Sephra, and I'm creating an 18+ Furry Platformer style game that features adult art and detailed pixel animations, both adult and otherwise; My hopes are to make a game that can stand on its' own as a fun, entertaining platformer from the days of old, while also giving the option of a more... -ahem- steamy way to play through it!​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-09
Release Date: 2022-09-08
Developer: HornedLizardStudios, Veronika Repo - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Linux
(v0.2.0.7): - - - -
7d676cef46c64f42add2c62c441aa4e1.jpeg 422bd298c6a84bd7addfa775abeb452d.gif bf0b774fabc24cd6ae9b3312ff96368e.gif Capture2.JPG Capture3.JPG Capture4.JPG splash.png

Last edited by a moderator:

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
looking at the tags it's either 2d cg or 2d game not both
and according to the side-scrolling this is more like combat, not turn based combat (fire emblem for exemple)

• Angry
Reactions: GyorgSyopaCant

sergl

Aug 13, 2017
Played this recently, it's pretty good for an almost 1-year project. There's about 3 enemies, every area so far has been hand-drawn (as in hand-detailed. I know everything has been hand-drawn), the story that's currently there is pretty cookie-cutter but still interesting to piece together on your own. I hope the dev keeps it up but at this rate we won't see a decent chunk until 2020.

ShibaShiba

Jul 5, 2017
Bit the bullet and tried it out, the backgrounds are actually pretty stellar, but holy shit the coding is visibly bad and theres something seriously off about the character sprites. The movement and body proportions just dont stay even at all. Not to mention there's a lot of sounds missing for a lot of the actions in the game.

Cool idea, needs a lot more work to be playable.

Reactions: ponyguy and Aazkaal

Terry Bishop

May 17, 2017
Plays like my cup of tea (I know you're supposed to drink it rather than "play") storywise, furry-wise and violence/submission-wise. Look forward to a couple more versions along bug-fixing effort implemented. Otherwise, I concur with the others above — pretty good

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
From the looks of things, I think this may or may not qualify for the Bestiality genre tag, since it looks like the anthropomorphic character's fighting a regular doberman in those screenshots?

Trixpix

Nov 16, 2017
Not a great deal of content but whats there is good, rape scenes are much more fluid than most side scrolling games.
Game will lock frequently if you use z (punch) so stick to kicks for combat.

Reactions: Riviere and Aazkaal

Riviere

May 12, 2018
Infortunate happens a lot of crashes, but i like it a lot his intention in this game!

in his patreon have information about next updates.... anyone here have this information to share witch us :biggrin:

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Can anybody upload the 0.05 version again? Links don't work.
A new stable update for 0.5 was released for Patrons on the 25th apparently, if the link I got from the public FA post's no longer working. Tag @Moo8 or a mod to see if they happen to be able to locate a Jr. Uploader or Uploader that's willing to find it and its mirrors.

Might want to wait, since development will probably slow for a while: the dev's father passed away yesterday and it looks like they're taking a break so as to not associate their work on the game with the grief.

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
This link on his fur affinity seems to work (0.05o):

Taken from:

Reactions: moszter and Riviere
3.70 star(s) 7 Votes