Others Preggo Jam [Alpha v0.26] [Luddite_Games]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Title.png

Overview:

Join Bubblegum on her journey, both as she platforms around the Jam-themed world she's dropped into and as she progresses on her journey of motherhood.​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-22
Release Date: 2024-05-21
Developer: Luddite_Games - -
Censored: No
Version: Alpha 0.26
Language: English
Voices: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

Screenshot 2024-05-21 144828.png Screenshot 2024-05-21 144509.png Screenshot 2024-05-21 144334.png

Last edited by a moderator:

SimpleTimes

Jan 26, 2021
apparently this is from a gamejam, and the real gem here seems to be this game (even free to play)

Peri3481

Aug 23, 2023
I'm not a dev so I can't claim to understand, but: why do nearly all preg-themed games have to look so s**t? Looking at the new version of Depths' Revival, I wonder - why can't this be the standard? But since I can't do the coding, I just play and ignore.

LudditeGames

Mar 9, 2023
so im a chronic dumbass im stuck on the lever part does it have in the game or not?
Yo, dev here! This was made in 2 weeks for the preggo game jam. The lever to the next zone (+ that zone itself) still isn't in game. Obviously, deadlines are tight so, as some people have been pointing out, a lot of stuff currently looks bad. But the game jam is ending today, so I have a lot of freedom going forwards to backtrack and properly do out a bunch of models/etc.

Thanks for playing

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
This has a good chance of being fun, As long as it stays with slimes and tentacles, maybe Futas as well.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Ah. Reflecting the natural acts of motherhood, like collecting gems & floating in giant gametes as single-cell organisms try to rape you. Brings a tear to the eye. :giggle:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: gojira667
Mar 21, 2019
This is a cute game. Very glad you made pregnancy a mechanic instead of a bad end, way too many games relegate preg content to a game over image. This is already a 10/10 in my book just on that. My only minor feedback is the health situation being a tad unforgiving; I'd love to walk around hugely preggo for a bit longer, but I'm eager to see where this goes if you plan on doing more.

kidoman

Aug 23, 2019
I'm not a dev so I can't claim to understand, but: why do nearly all preg-themed games have to look so s**t? Looking at the new version of Depths' Revival, I wonder - why can't this be the standard? But since I can't do the coding, I just play and ignore.
If I had to venture a guess I'd say it's because there's not many preg-focused games on the market so a lot of them are made by pregnancy fans who go the 'fine, I'll do it myself!' route. So a lot of them are probably made by new devs with little to no game-making experience and/or only knowing how to code and not having a lot of experience doing assets.

Though in the case of this particular game it's because it was made as part of a game jam, so it had a very short development window.

Reactions: Peri3481
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes