Others Preggo Jam [Alpha v0.26] [Luddite_Games]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Jan 22, 2018
apparently this is from a gamejam, and the real gem here seems to be this game (even free to play)
What makes it "the real gem"? Looks like your run of the mill RPGmaker game to me.
I'm not a dev so I can't claim to understand, but: why do nearly all preg-themed games have to look so s**t? Looking at the new version of Depths' Revival, I wonder - why can't this be the standard? But since I can't do the coding, I just play and ignore.
I'll take a real 3d game, no matter how weird looking, over a 3dcg VN with renders of Honey Select/Sims/Daz3D models any day.

Reactions: Taboo-Sho

OopsAllBre(a)d

May 19, 2017
Very solid foundation, I hope you take this somewhere. I think yours was the best of what I even bothered to check out among the game jam entries. With some polish, this could be a great game in the preggo-fetish action genre. I actually quite like the art direction/graphics, then again I like a lot of simpler art out there (it could do with a brush up to look less blurry, if at all possible). I echo the criticism that health loss from being too pregnant is too punishing. The large slime enemies also feel pointless, though I'm assuming that's because of time constraints.

DarthSion98

May 31, 2020
Yo, dev here! This was made in 2 weeks for the preggo game jam. The lever to the next zone (+ that zone itself) still isn't in game. Obviously, deadlines are tight so, as some people have been pointing out, a lot of stuff currently looks bad. But the game jam is ending today, so I have a lot of freedom going forwards to backtrack and properly do out a bunch of models/etc.

Thanks for playing
This was made in 2 weeks?!?!
That's more content than some creators have made in 2 years!

I await the polished final version.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes