Seeking Pregnancy Counter

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Reactions: LewdCatgirl

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Plenty of games like that, did you really need a list? They're easy to find like Petite Goddess Emily, Hazumi Pregnation, and so many others

Reactions: PeachFuzz

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Ah yeah, but there’s a lot with Pregnancy tag with probably most having it as an ending only stuff... There’s atleast 285 completed games alone with pregnancy tag to go through o_O

I forgot about mentioning I also played Hazumi already... Will try Petite Goddess after completing everything with Meltys Quest... just realized I still have a lot of stuff to do to unlock all scenes :HideThePain:

Edit: I thought of Using Pregnancy + Prostitution Tags but Meltys Quest and Petite Goddess Emily not showing up means prostitution doesn’t apply to every game that should have what I was looking for but I guess those in the results are good thing to try and start with.

Edit 2: Forgot to say that if you can give me atleast 5 titles or 3 (except what you already said) I would be thankful. Not that I’m not thankful enough just by having a reply.

Last edited:
Nov 15, 2020
Ah yeah, but there’s a lot with Pregnancy tag with probably most having it as an ending only stuff... There’s atleast 285 completed games alone with pregnancy tag to go through o_O

I forgot about mentioning I also played Hazumi already... Will try Petite Goddess after completing everything with Meltys Quest... just realized I still have a lot of stuff to do to unlock all scenes :HideThePain:

Edit: I thought of Using Pregnancy + Prostitution Tags but Meltys Quest and Petite Goddess Emily not showing up means prostitution doesn’t apply to every game that should have what I was looking for but I guess those in the results are good thing to try and start with.

Edit 2: Forgot to say that if you can give me atleast 5 titles or 3 (except what you already said) I would be thankful. Not that I’m not thankful enough just by having a reply.
Violated Heroine is the best game ever, really.