RPGM Completed Pregnenticles: Earth Girls Inseminated [Final] [Saboten]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
im the translator, im not planing on completly edit the game i machine translate, i dont have that time. like, im translating games i wanna play, so, in my head is better than no having translation at all.
Same dude, same, i dont want spend extra time to make a perfect translate. And yeah, better than play with jp language.

DaveRah

Jul 7, 2017
Yeah I'll be honest. I'd rather have no game than a shitty ass "translation" that's run through a script. The fact that you're not even going to edit the machine translated garbage that MTLs spit out makes it even worst. Not to sound like a jerk, but MTLs aren't good translations...period. It might as well not exist. There's a reason people get pissy at machine translations, yeah sure "take it or leave it."

Hey, some people like having steak for dinner, others like eating shit sandwiches:ROFLMAO:

I for one like having a quality meal. So seeing a high quality game ruined by someone running the text through google translate ect grinds my gears. That makes you feel bad, oh well I guess:rolleyes:

I can freely criticize a game if I want to.
You're not really criticizing the game now are you? What you've done here is rant about how you don't like MTLs. And I get it I don't like them either but in cases like this I simply choose to not download and be done with it.
Also please don't make fun of someones work even if it is just "a shitty ass "translation" that's run through a script" as you put it. That still took time to put together and upload here. BTW everything on this forum is free and nobody is obligated to edit MTLs or even translate the game. If you want to play the game just go get the original if you know Japanese otherwise if you want a proper translation wait for it or pay for it.

P.S.:You may not have wanted to sound like a jerk("Not to sound like a jerk") but you failed miserably at that.

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
holy, i just play for 5 mins and i already lost because the quest is left untranslated and it took me around 30 mins to know how to break in to the milf house and failed because she ran into her room and lock herself up.

N0Hentai401

Aug 7, 2017
holy, i just play for 5 mins and i already lost because the quest is left untranslated and it took me around 30 mins to know how to break in to the milf house and failed because she ran into her room and lock herself up.
im confused, whats untranslated? pleae show a screenshot or something. again, if theres a fuck up here, is my fault, im new at this but il try to help.

Reactions: Onyxdime

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
im confused, whats untranslated? pleae show a screenshot or something. again, if theres a fuck up here, is my fault, im new at this but il try to help.
it's turns out that the commonevents.rvdata is where the quest dialogue is stored. well i can translate this... but not now ofc.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Is this an RPG or a puzzle game. You tagged it under puzzle but I dont see any puzzles in screenshots.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
ugh another MTL but gameplay isnt so bad ;);)

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
For anyone interested, this is the walkthrough posted at ULMF forum thread for this game. The images are not linked into the text and they are for the Japanese version

Still the text and ideas here may help people who are stuck

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
I'm in the school, and apparently I need dog food, aphrodisiac, and a mobile phone to progress. I bought the first two but can't find a mobile phone anywhere. Help?

Reactions: EpicGamer903

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
would you rather MTL or no translation at all? thats my mentlity sorry its not good enough for you.
Thanks for taking the time and effort to make and upload this machine translation.

Ignore the ungrateful moaners - it's easier to spend 30 seconds complaining on a keyboard than it is to spend hours or days getting a basic translation done and uploading it, all for free.

Keep up the good work.

Reactions: silverbane27
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes