3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
lol dev emailed me randomly, thanking for support, linked the game on steam.
so guess he was working for past 2yrs +

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Russian buddy, you should have waited with the release of this game until it at least had a bit of sex content. As it is now, there is nothing and you actually gain nothing from playing the beginning.

All in all, apart from the artwork, it's 100% uninteresting.

Alienguy

Jun 1, 2020
Russian buddy, you should have waited with the release of this game until it at least had a bit of sex content. As it is now, there is nothing and you actually gain nothing from playing the beginning.

All in all, apart from the artwork, it's 100% uninteresting.
Hi, here is basically intro(which released in 2020), on steam another version, with much more content, animations, leveling systems, small quests etc. But game is still on early access and there will be updates (changing some arts and adding more content, of course)

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
PrepareUranusExploringBlackHolesForAdults-0.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

pr83

May 5, 2017
Why was the thread updated yesterday? The game itself wasn't updated :unsure:

Thatguy111

Oct 25, 2017
Bought it myself on steam and i have got to say that this is the first hentai game i have played that mainly focuses on anal.

Good job so far Dev and i hope to see what more Anal shenanigans you have planned for the future story line.

Reactions: Alienguy

clsightunseen

Sep 5, 2020
Game seems to be broken. I keep getting rollback errors that then show me some character Teana and giving her a toy or something. I'm trying to progress the story with Erna after buying her stuff from that one planet, but it just gives me this error over and over again.

Also seems like a lot of "maps" glitch, since at least a few times I've had it register me clicking things on different planets and spent way too much money in that one store that doesn't even prompt you before taking $700. Same thing seems to happen with cutscenes. Sometimes they show up, but usually it's just text on unrelated screens.

DarklingSun

Dec 1, 2022
Is it really just setting girls up for training or work. now day 128 and all i do is this. i can go where i want, but nothing happens. set up priave room since weeks, but i dont see it was activated. girls are on lvl 5 or 4

JohnVans

Apr 30, 2019
Is it really just setting girls up for training or work. now day 128 and all i do is this. i can go where i want, but nothing happens. set up priave room since weeks, but i dont see it was activated. girls are on lvl 5 or 4
The game is super buggy, and You will have to restart it, for it actually works. Sometimes you need to make sure that you don't skip some of the events by talking to the girl in the evening or the game will actually be going to be broken.

Alienguy

Jun 1, 2020
Bought it myself on steam and i have got to say that this is the first hentai game i have played that mainly focuses on anal.

Good job so far Dev and i hope to see what more Anal shenanigans you have planned for the future story line.
Hi! Thanks for your feedback! I did an update with quest log and some fixes as well, also Ksir sprite was redrawed.
screenshot0099.png

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes