VN Ren'Py Abandoned President Rolando [v0.32] [Abdul Kumpain]

Who should be the president of the US, while Rolando Dumbo is the governor of Puerto Rico?

• An imaginary character based off Trump

Votes: 140 12.4%
  • The real Trump

Votes: 164 14.5%
  • An imaginary hot bimbo woman

Votes: 677 59.8%
  • An imaginary unpleasant woman

Votes: 77 6.8%
  • An imaginary man (stereotyped president)

Votes: 41 3.6%
  • An imaginary alpha male, the kind that frustrates you

Votes: 34 3.0%

• Total voters

Abdulkump

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2018
New version - 0.3! Please try out and support. I made it early access to encourage patrons. I really need it, or otherwise the project will be very slow. I have many plans for the slavery chain and for Rolando Dumbo ruling the USA, Gran Colombia, Mexico and Cuba. Great if they could be fulfilled!

quid quad quo

Jul 5, 2017
Actually, have you tried v0.3? It already has colors and a longer story.
My guts telling me it's a great game so I want to play the more completed game. I hate waiting for new updates, made my mistakes with Wife trainer and Spell for all. Now I have to wait for eternity.

Abdulkump

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2018
Updates will come every two weeks, even though this will not apply with 'special' updates for patrons. A big thank you to those who have already given support on Patreon!

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Huh. Pity, actually. Does anyone happen to have Ep.2 to share? Or know how to get any of the versions from other sources?

Reactions: hex

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
Is it possible to get a Mega Link or something else for Episode 2? Because your Patreon links seem to be dead. Thank Ye.

shinonen

Dec 13, 2016
Abdulkump it looks like you haven't been active since end of June and your Patreon is completely down. Or did you start up again somewhere else?

Only the first episode is currently accessible unless someone wants to re-upload somewhere else. :(