• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Yurushia

May 14, 2018
hey friend, maybe this is a little weird or indeed hidden. if you want to get all CG. try to follow my instructions. first save this game first if you finish trying to repeat the game again then try to click the teddy bear in the living room of the house (yukino) then you will get all CG.:extremelyhappy:
thanks for the advice but ofc i know that, what i actually want is the story ( since i read all of it without skipping )

Reactions: Henfonix

boobybot

Apr 21, 2017
Thanks Croak, I expected a notification or something :/ . I will restart the game and try to get the scenes from that guy first
to everyone listen up! you dont have to restart the game at all lets say your runing out of days just use cheat engine it works with both money and the day in game

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
So is there a way to have sex with the boyfriend to remove the virgin status or do you have to do it with exclusive events with Shuuhei or Yoichi? I know there's an ending you get with the boyfriend but I don't know the requirements at all.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
I got to the scene where Shuuhei fucks Yukino at the karaoke and his friends jerk off on her, but I can't seem to find him anywhere else. Do I need a specific scene/event or day to trigger it? I seem to remember the scene saying something like having to go to his place, but there's nothing there.

Taxx

Apr 19, 2018
I got to the scene where Shuuhei fucks Yukino at the karaoke and his friends jerk off on her, but I can't seem to find him anywhere else. Do I need a specific scene/event or day to trigger it? I seem to remember the scene saying something like having to go to his place, but there's nothing there.
you have to go to his place during a "day off" as it said in the scene, so during the weekend.

Reactions: TheMagister

chrisneet

Aug 29, 2018
where do you use the webcam for live streaming to trigger the events in the live house?
any help thanks :)

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
where do you use the webcam for live streaming to trigger the events in the live house?
any help thanks :)
In the business district towards the top of the map there should be a sign that says 'Internet Live' after that you can go to your room after you've bought a webcam and interact with you computer

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
Still can't figure out how to get the Souji (Boyfriend) virgin scenes; stuck only with Foreplay.

EDIT: Guess I figured it out on my own. The only way to get the Souji scenes while remaining a virgin is to, in fact, remain a virgin until the end of the game. I suppose you might have to date him on weekends as well, but the main thing besides that is getting Yukino up to 1million yen.

Guess the ultimate thing is it's still technically NTR no matter what since she's constantly sexually harassed and does blowjobs, titjobs, handjobs, etc while getting ejaculated on frequently, so even for a virgin run it's impossible to avoid some action.

whelp, now time to do a nympho run.

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Still can't figure out how to get the Souji (Boyfriend) virgin scenes; stuck only with Foreplay.

EDIT: Guess I figured it out on my own. The only way to get the Souji scenes while remaining a virgin is to, in fact, remain a virgin until the end of the game. I suppose you might have to date him on weekends as well, but the main thing besides that is getting Yukino up to 1million yen.

Guess the ultimate thing is it's still technically NTR no matter what since she's constantly sexually harassed and does blowjobs, titjobs, handjobs, etc while getting ejaculated on frequently, so even for a virgin run it's impossible to avoid some action.

whelp, now time to do a nympho run.
Wish there was a way to make him take her virginity early, then you can fuck around with the other NPCs without making him think you fuck around.

*sigh*

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes