VN Ren'Py Press Forward [Demo] [Racc Den]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
1676144748866.jpeg

Overview:
Press Forward follows the Story of a young man in his first years of college. After a traumatic breakup, he spent far too long depressed and a complete shut-in, distancing himself from people. But enough is enough he says to himself, as he embarks on a journey to learn more about himself and others, Find his soul mate, or make the Harem of your dreams, whatever you choose, remember that Your choices have consequences.​

Thread Updated: 2023-02-11
Release Date: 2023-01-31
Developer: Racc Den - -
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Others: COMPRESSED - ANDROID

*This unofficial port/version/code is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

bs1.jpg bs9.jpg cheers cg.jpg girls1.jpg girls2.jpg girls3.jpg nickie lunch blush.jpg

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Find his soul mate, or make the Harem of your dreams, whatever you choose, remember that Your choices have consequences.
noice-nice.gif

The art looks interesting, I suppose if we take into account the dev notes the player can choose the LI since they are going to do several paths.
We want the game to be very replayable and with lots of different routes and paths to go, including a darker plot that lurks behind the cheery atmosphere
I guess we will have to wait and see if the dev lurks in f95 to find out the planned tags and what he means by "darker plot' :KEK: .

EDIT:I guess this is going to need a WT in the future.

EDIT 2:Well according to what the Dev answered me on Itch, the Wincest tag should be removed...

Anyways thanks, and good luck.

Last edited:

ANDERSONKUN1

Aug 26, 2018
Who is the mom of the protagonist in thoses pictures? Thats gives me a reason to play, also Will be milf tag? (EDIT) I read some comments and D
discover that you live with your father and there is no mom in the game so i guess its not for me...

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
HAREM? LETS GO!

But what are the planned tags?

If it will have lesbian content.. will it be avoidable for a more vanilla harem experience?

Also what fetishes will be avoidable, not skippable as well?

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
including a darker plot that lurks behind the cheery atmosphere.
View attachment 2383931

The art looks interesting, I suppose if we take into account the dev notes the player can choose the LI since they are going to do several paths.

I guess we will have to wait and see if the dev lurks in f95 to find out the planned tags and what he means by "darker plot' :KEK: .

EDIT:I guess this is going to need a WT in the future.

EDIT 2:Well according to what the Dev answered me on Itch, the Wincest tag should be removed...

Anyways thanks, and good luck.
Hmmmm.... so no incest. Also that darker plot... seems like it wasn't really answered either... and that "Spice" sounds suspicious...
I find when a dev says such things, it tends to mean a 3 letter word.... and since there is mention of the ex... sounds even more sus.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote