5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
P-S Banner.jpg

Overview:
You take control of Calvin Hintre, an evasive teenager who finds himself observing others more than engaging with them. His people watching habits leave most of his time spent in simple wonder of situations to be -- of conversations that could be had, but never will due to his lack of assertion. This "if they don't approach, I won't either" kind of mentality leads him to live a very isolated life, with only those willing to force their way through his bubble capable of wrenching him from his otherwise boring existence. New possibilities come knocking however...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2019-10-20
Release Date: 2019-10-16
Developer: Skiegh -
Censored: Yes (mosaic)
Version: 0.6a
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Downloads:
Win, Linux: - - -
Mac:
- - -
Others: COMPRESSED

908dbeda3cb44188fc9f44f6597d0c57.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Wait, wut? this actually got updated? it has been on hiatus for like 10 years >.<

TastySnickers

Aug 14, 2017
When I first saw the game I thought it was from the Bishop developer. Really enjoyed it, shame that the art is reused, probably the story will not be that good as the Bishop one... If anyone wants to check it I highly recommend you to try it :) One of my favorite games, very nice artstyle and unrealistic but yet funny story.

Draghough

May 26, 2017
Rather than using 2parts links why not use the official ones... theres also a mac build ...
V0.5a
PC

Mac

Dev has a patreon :

Everything stated above can be found here :

Reactions: ChatKills

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Thanks to @Draghough for pointing out the links, sites, etc. I added those to the OP and made mirrors.
Yeah - I've played up to 0.3 (3 years ago) and it's been off/on for like 5+ years. There isn't a whole lot on content- some routes end in 5 minutes or less and other routes might take 15-20 minutes at the most.
When I played 0.3, I counted 4 dead-end choices and one that went about 10 minutes. The dead-end routes tended to end abruptly at just a few minutes after intro. At that time, it was about 600 mb in size. I'm leery of playing this still since it's still got several meaningless dead-ends.

ggnoob4561

Dec 16, 2017
I've been thinking for awhile now that I'd like to see at least one path finished in a game (or at least far along like here) before they start developing another, but ironically when I run into that here it's the path I would be least likely to go down XD

That mom is a nightmare!

Still this was fun, I think I've gone through most of it already. If this is a remake / rebuild of another game, as I think was said, I'd love to have a link to the original and see what's changed.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
I thought this was gonna be good because they reused art from a good developer, but then it turns out it's had a rough development history and has a negatively disproportionate amount of content to it's size.

Oh well. Does anyone know where the art came from at least? It does seem like a Bishop game.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I thought this was gonna be good because they reused art from a good developer, but then it turns out it's had a rough development history and has a negatively disproportionate amount of content to it's size.

Oh well. Does anyone know where the art came from at least? It does seem like a Bishop game.
I know the red head in the screenshots and the pink haired one in the title image are from Ura Kyoushi. Not sure about the rest.

Ero

Jul 9, 2017
Wow... I thought this game was dead a long time ago. Might be worth downloading just for semi-nostalgic reasons.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
What kind of incest does this game have??
Can't stand any incest other than M-S or B-S
Same question for me...
Don't know for sure so I can't say anything certain... but looking from the screen (the only one available where is shown the mother) and.. judging by how the game could be, probably Mom-Son & Brother-Sister only..? Just an assumption, like I said.

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
redhead is a real cutie.

even tho its obvious by the name and describtion/pics, may add the tags "body swap" and "gay" for people who dont read OPs but only the genre list...and we know there are a lot of them^^

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote