5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
yeah its not realy my cup of tea either. if im thinking of the right path where you switch with the mother that leads to nothing too it could have been better maybe some options on that path i think it was 2 choices and done
It's like I said, every path that's open so far seems like he's not in control of what goes on for most of it, and the body swapping is the dominating power that's being used in all the storylines, which is a little disappointing.

jerbear

Jul 10, 2017
LOL, there are so many routes and choices that are grayed out, and alot of routes that end midway through with a note saying route still in development, I havent found a route that i could follow to the end yet.

Reactions: qteteub

LenioTG

Oct 11, 2017
This game reminds me of Student Transfer, and so it has a lot of potentials.
But at the current stage, it is not a pleasant experience to play it, because almost every path is not completed.
I would suggest to complete them one by one, so that in each version players have something to have fun with!

Oct 4, 2018
LOL, there are so many routes and choices that are grayed out, and alot of routes that end midway through with a note saying route still in development, I havent found a route that i could follow to the end yet.
i think there is no route finished since the last yeahr because the developer was working on all routes at the same time instead of doing them one by one

Reactions: Christin Eleven

Kkomu

Oct 6, 2018
So Skiegh had a Pseudo update on tfgame site. , need an account to view it.

He basically says he isn't on hiatus anymore. He hasn't got the motivation to really focus and work on it but he has worked on it a little, creating some new paths. He is also considering getting someone to help him with P-S, but not with writing.

- I added onto the Family Swap Ciel Variant.
- There's technically writing for the family swap variant for when Calvin becomes Jenna.
- I added back in the Trio Swap from 0.3 up to a certain extent.
- As listed above, I did two board game attempts (unfinished)
- A path where Calvin simply does psychological experiments
- A Cindy focused path which I was actually very excited to write, and yet... felt unmotivated once I started. It could be a very fun path too, so I would like to somehow work on it.
- A non-cannon path where Calvin gets his life taken over by someone else (very short), but technically completed (almost) -- at least writing wise.
- I briefly started writing the path where you share the device with Nick as was in prior versions (it's very different though).
- I did briefly start to write day 2 of the mass possession path.
- And a bunch of other hundred line or so additions all over the place...

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
Havend tried it out yet but from what im reading it sounds like the Dev made a version you would expect from a fan revival (?) i hope this wasnt what the Dev did spend is time on instead of continuing work on the original game...
I really really hope he continues with the Visual Novel!
Very few Games (and much less Games with Hentai) made me fall in Love with the Characters and the Story!
And Switch made me do so in record time!
Honestly, I had a blast playing trough the different scenarios of this VN!
That´s why IF he decided to leave the VN unfinished I would even go to such lenghts as to "hire" him to finish his own Game!
Yes! I would be willing to pay him to finish it!
That´s how much I enjoyed this Game!

Reactions: hbd1981

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
okay! That´s it! How can I contact the Creator? Email, Phone number, anything??? I wanna hire him to continue his own Game! A lil help pretty please???

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote