Valaska

[PFF: Avarice Dev]
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
you don't have any interaction with lady wolf past the beginning ? (no new scenes?)

Also is there a respec option? I feel like the MC is oddly weak compared to other characters or even enemies
No respec YET, it will be coming but we dunno how we should put it on. We're still working on combat and its VERY RAW, we plan on updating combat... next update after this one. Quest line for this one, and then combat next one.

But Redic is actually VERY dangerous in combat.

You need to max out his passives and his main dmg ability he starts with. He gets to the point where he can use it in combat and it not end his turn, on top of it doing MASSIVE dmg. So he can use it twice -or- use it and parry, or the other ability I forget the name of that restores 10 armor to all limbs and even more if you're wounded. He's not weak at all, if anything the others ones are weaker because they don't have as many things to put points in :(
Yeah Redic is our multi-tool so players can make him a supportive character, DPS, etc etc. But to answer you both some ideas (not set in stone)

Scylla can put out A LOT more bleed damage generally and is sort of a glass cannon. Like... a fucking TON of bleed damage, if an enemy is going to die to bleed damage you should 100% bring Scylla because she can gut enemies on the field if you can control the crowd around her. She can also execute enemies with finishers. Blood Blitz is nuts on her and one of her specializations will make it so she buffs herself more and more each time she executed someone. The other specializations we dunno, but she wants to avoid damage.

Osh'to will be more crowd control and defence based right now... but if we will have specialization with her so you could make her spec more into her archery or her crowd control. But she also do a dps dedicated build eventually too.

Samara can dish a ton of burst damage but Redic is a powerhouse tbh, she has tile range attacks which makes her safer from AOE's and CC. One of her specs could make her into a crowd control and controls enemies via cars rather than stuns etc.

Hiho will be our supportive character with heals, stuns, etc. She will be a synergistic character that would be nice to get it so that she actually buffs allies depending on who they are. EVERY character but Hiho has a DPS build possibility, but Hiho's is different. If we do give her DPS abilities it will be based on helping others deal that damage or deal damage based on what they are doing.

vegeta0585

Apr 19, 2020
Hiho and Iski are my favorite. I like scaley folk, what can I say. But Hiho seems to really suck and her abilities either don't work right or just aren't implemented yet most of the time >_< Her heal is poo poo. I had to stop using her, cause she felt like a liability. And Iski, well, she isn't a companion. Sadface.

Valaska

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
Hiho and Iski are my favorite. I like scaley folk, what can I say. But Hiho seems to really suck and her abilities either don't work right or just aren't implemented yet most of the time >_< Her heal is poo poo. I had to stop using her, cause she felt like a liability. And Iski, well, she isn't a companion. Sadface.
Haha yeah, combat is just not balanced yet to be honest. We're going to focus on fixing up combat a build after this upcomming one. Hopefully get it much more intuitive, user friendly, and really get the party members each having their own role. Hiho definitely is in an odd spot at the moment and needs improvements.

Reactions: James Eveleth

yoggyz

Feb 12, 2020
Valaska Great game so far, firsts combats were interesting, the way it goes makes us want more, strategy, some skill-tree build, etc.
The H-Scenes are really nicely written&drawn, immersing with a touch of humor in them or after them, and obviously all allong the story. Every main character i talked with so far was interesting in a way or another.
I was so sad when i understood that i was near the end of the build, cuz it's the first text-based that i like that much and where i dont get myself to just skip every dialogs to see how they animated stuffs.

Thanks for ur work and Keep it up! with hope that this lil' comment can brighten ur day a lil more :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Valaska

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
I just "stupidly" tried to make a build around warm up + passive that heals based on power stacks, doesnt really work (even tough i can use warm up every turn, it's not worth it ....)
TBH I would use a "deck" system kinda like slay the spire or griftlands (or last evil ?) you can still use skill system but these would go into passives, and "cards" could be dropped/bought/upgraded etc . It would make more sense with the NPC combat system

PS : still wish for more lady wolf content, vampire/demon girl femdom is where it's at

narutoege

Mar 14, 2019
This looks really promising. I played some and quite liked it. However the FPS made it unplayable for me so had to quit. Once the fight begins it seemed to be solved but outside the fights it is reaaly bad. I will surely check back once it is fixed.Kudos to the devs :) (Dont know if the problem is because of me or the build)

vegeta0585

Apr 19, 2020
Haha yeah, combat is just not balanced yet to be honest. We're going to focus on fixing up combat a build after this upcomming one. Hopefully get it much more intuitive, user friendly, and really get the party members each having their own role. Hiho definitely is in an odd spot at the moment and needs improvements.
One thing I really hope you folks can address, is enviroment blocking off combat. Had a few times in the dungeon under the church where my character and the enemies were blocked off by doorways or those big jar things. And I'm just moving my mouse slowly trying to wait till the hex turns red to indicated I've got the enemy selected lol. Picking a body part was definitely not an option.

Valaska

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
Where is a rape tag? Or if it's male who is raped it's not a rape?
This isn't a lose for sex game, it's all story driven. We have some gentle/moderate femme dom that is dubious consent, and also a scene with a girl who is a lesbian that loses a bet and is dubcon.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
still need some more lady wolf dom :O :O :O
Demon girl dom is best (best would be that she starts with dom then we turn table and it all ends up lovedovey (like 213357)

Also wish lady wolf would crack at least the faintest smiles, looks like she is pouting all the time, nice femdom (semi) sadist smile is great :D

someniceguy

Dec 5, 2017
This isn't a lose for sex game, it's all story driven. We have some gentle/moderate femme dom that is dubious consent, and also a scene with a girl who is a lesbian that loses a bet and is dubcon.
I'm not saying that this is necessary a bad thing. I just wish to be warned what I'm signing up for. I'm fine with dubcon if it's not MC's consent that is in question :)
I would like to turn the table, but I have a feeling it would be a final goal when I would rather prefer it to be intermediate one.

yoggyz

Feb 12, 2020
Valaska

Hey there, discovered something that is a bug, i guess.
I was talking to the thief-merchant during the crimson quest, and wondered where i did stand on the gallery unlock ingame. Went then in menu, gallery, and remembered something about the towels on the "banner like" picture. Clicked on it to check, and when i wished to get back to my quest, the "continue" made me inreturn in the banner, checked if starting another gallery scene like samsara innfuck or some of the brothel girls could fix that, and i was stuck with a sandbox image where i could setup the girl positions and stuff. impossible to get back to my quest, had to load a save. If that can help..

Note that i didnt try to "quit" since i assumed it was closing the game, perhaps it was the fix and i'm just dumb, dunno.

edit: nice fire effect during the quest !

Last edited:
Sep 12, 2018
After reading part of the comic it gave me the idea that this game might have male or female protag?
And a lot more tags in the future?

Valaska

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
still need some more lady wolf dom :O :O :O
Demon girl dom is best (best would be that she starts with dom then we turn table and it all ends up lovedovey (like 213357)

Also wish lady wolf would crack at least the faintest smiles, looks like she is pouting all the time, nice femdom (semi) sadist smile is great :D
Haha for sure, she does get a smirk in the scene actually but it's very brief.

I'm not saying that this is necessary a bad thing. I just wish to be warned what I'm signing up for. I'm fine with dubcon if it's not MC's consent that is in question :)
I would like to turn the table, but I have a feeling it would be a final goal when I would rather prefer it to be intermediate one.
Oh no I didn't think you did just saying we don't have that condition haha. But yeah there's sort of dub-con for the main character but you need to make the choices for it to be, you can be eager and into it though. And there's 2 dub con scenes where the main character innitiates as of now.

Valaska

Hey there, discovered something that is a bug, i guess.
I was talking to the thief-merchant during the crimson quest, and wondered where i did stand on the gallery unlock ingame. Went then in menu, gallery, and remembered something about the towels on the "banner like" picture. Clicked on it to check, and when i wished to get back to my quest, the "continue" made me inreturn in the banner, checked if starting another gallery scene like samsara innfuck or some of the brothel girls could fix that, and i was stuck with a sandbox image where i could setup the girl positions and stuff. impossible to get back to my quest, had to load a save. If that can help..

Note that i didnt try to "quit" since i assumed it was closing the game, perhaps it was the fix and i'm just dumb, dunno.

edit: nice fire effect during the quest !
Humm that's a weird one for sure. We'll need to look into that! And awesome, I haven't played since they put the fire effect in actually. I am getting ready to do a full playthrough in a week from now ctually. Setting aside time etc.

After reading part of the comic it gave me the idea that this game might have male or female protag?
And a lot more tags in the future?
Howdy! We really wanted to, but we took a look at our pipeline and how much of our tasks etc we finished and the rate of speed we could do both art and writing... female protagonist is not viable at all for us right now. We will probably not have a female protagonist unless we figure out a way we can efficiently adapt the game to having a female protagonist. There are sections in the game where you play as the female companions. Well, one. But there's likely going to be a very long segment in the future.

Reactions: Wiseman_Crimson
Sep 12, 2018
Howdy! We really wanted to, but we took a look at our pipeline and how much of our tasks etc we finished and the rate of speed we could do both art and writing... female protagonist is not viable at all for us right now. We will probably not have a female protagonist unless we figure out a way we can efficiently adapt the game to having a female protagonist. There are sections in the game where you play as the female companions. Well, one. But there's likely going to be a very long segment in the future.

I see what about the tags and fetishes though?
One concern I have with this game is that sometimes its difficult to tell if there's a door near by.
They blend in too well with the darkness sometimes and I have to spend time to see if I missed any lol.
Idk if its just me experiencing this or not..:HideThePain:

Valaska

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
I see what about the tags and fetishes though?
One concern I have with this game is that sometimes its difficult to tell if there's a door near by.
They blend in too well with the darkness sometimes and I have to spend time to see if I missed any lol.
Idk if its just me experiencing this or not..:HideThePain:
xD uhhh I don't know actually, we didn't make the original thread here haha. But they gave it to our programmer let me just read over the tags real quickly here... well yeah the tags all seem accurate. There is gentle fem dom in the game a few times. Verona and "?????" are considered gentle fem dom and femdom respectively.

1596875671205.png

So yeah we are 2D, animated, we do have combat... cosplay? What the fuck lol. There are creampies, fantasy, fem dom is in the game. Uhh, we do have one single furry character but you can't boink her yet. Lesbian... well, you bang a lesbian and Hiho grabs Verona's boobs when she's drunk and we want to include some female on female content but that's the companions not as the main protagonist. Redic does dominate a few women in the game, quite a few. Often it's very welcome male dome, but there are two dubcon scenes (no actual rape we don't plan on rape in the game at all).

Monsters yes but no sex with them, monster girls yeah and TONS of sex with them haha. Oral is S-Tier, romance heck yeah people compliment me on Hiho's scene all the time and Samara's touchy scene (written by Cheese) is great. RPG yeh... sandbox, noooot really? You have a lot of freedom for sure but not really a sandbox. Turn based combat yeup, and vaginal sex oh yeah. Too much tbh. We need some anal and some REALLY fucking high-impact oral sex just fucking hardcore oral where you mess up a girls' makeup.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
Scaly counts as fury, so yeah I think furry tag is on point :D :D (anubis/katie are more monster girl though, to me Furry VS monster girl is based on "skull shape" if the skull is human (mouth + nose) then it's monster girl, if the skull is animal (maw + snout/muzzle) then it's furry, like Valaska's profile pic)

but people should be warned this ISNT a full on H game (I make difference between full on H games like monster girl quest where you have new H content every minute and this game where you have 80/90% normal non H gameplay with a few H scenes to spice things up)

a scene with lady wolf with choice of having her demon or elf form would be the greatest (cowgirl vag dom + dogy anal sub) :)

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes