Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
Valaska : trying to get through the mandatory Samara story because otherwise I lose my highest dps party member.

How do I get wine for the sailor master? I poisoned the first mate, but I can't find anything else to interact with

Valaska

[PFF: Avarice Dev]
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
Valaska : trying to get through the mandatory Samara story because otherwise I lose my highest dps party member.

How do I get wine for the sailor master? I poisoned the first mate, but I can't find anything else to interact with
You can learn about a hidden stash tucked away under one of the cannons by chatting with one of the guys the main deck, a rigger.

Valaska

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
Is there a roadmap for when the game will be completed?
We avoid roadmaps, because roadmaps can be used to manipulate and string people along and such. It can really hurt development and be used to mollify your community... the makers of Star Citizen do it to really string people as they go. When we actually approach a timeframe we can commit to we'll give a countdown and such.

Like Dead Matter, for instance, they avoid having road maps on purpose and just update the community on progress and such. So we don't plan on a roadmap anytime soon.

AspirantKing

Oct 28, 2018
Just wanted to say this is probably one of my favorite games I've played from this site. Good art, good gameplay, combat is fun and having the option to skip it when I'm not in the mood is brilliant.

Good game. Good job.

C0C0Eva

Aug 17, 2020
We avoid roadmaps, because roadmaps can be used to manipulate and string people along and such. It can really hurt development and be used to mollify your community... the makers of Star Citizen do it to really string people as they go. When we actually approach a timeframe we can commit to we'll give a countdown and such.

Like Dead Matter, for instance, they avoid having road maps on purpose and just update the community on progress and such. So we don't plan on a roadmap anytime soon.
I feel like it also just adds pressure to the people working on it. The way you guys do things is really nice, it also gives you room to just be lazy when you feel like it which is a good thing imo.

I only wish I was able to play Patreon Builds without having to pledge monthly, but the current concept is much safer to keep finances up.

Reactions: Valaska

ArbuzBudesh

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2018
I only wish I was able to play Patreon Builds without having to pledge monthly, but the current concept is much safer to keep finances up.
You dont have to be continiously subscribed to acess patreon content in the same build, once you've unlocked build it doesnt do any checks in the future or requires internet connection whatsoever. But you have to repeat process each time you download a new build.

Reactions: C0C0Eva and Valaska

C0C0Eva

Aug 17, 2020
You dont have to be continiously subscribed to acess patreon content in the same build, once you've unlocked build it doesnt do any checks in the future or requires internet connection whatsoever. But you have to repeat process each time you download a new build.
I know, I know ;_;

It just adds up over time, it's not like the game will be done anytime soon. But basically I need to pay 5,80$ each time I want to update my game to get the newest Patreon build. It's not really a big deal, it's more of a nuisance to me personally.

Sadly paying a steep price once (60€ or something) isn't really an option, once again this would just add pressure to everyone working on it because people paid for a full game and in the long run it might put you in a worse spot in finances. I never thought I'd be into games like this but I'm really into what you guys are working on, I genuinely hope it becomes a huge thing in the future.

bananaflyman

Feb 16, 2018
Found a bug. Innkeep won't quit telling me that I smell after after the second quest with his daughter. This means that I can neither rest there or buy/sell.

Edit: Got fixed by camping once on the outskirts.

Last edited:

Valaska

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
I know, I know ;_;

It just adds up over time, it's not like the game will be done anytime soon. But basically I need to pay 5,80$ each time I want to update my game to get the newest Patreon build. It's not really a big deal, it's more of a nuisance to me personally.

Sadly paying a steep price once (60€ or something) isn't really an option, once again this would just add pressure to everyone working on it because people paid for a full game and in the long run it might put you in a worse spot in finances. I never thought I'd be into games like this but I'm really into what you guys are working on, I genuinely hope it becomes a huge thing in the future.
We definitely understand, and appreciate the support, it means a ton to us and it lets us actually put in the hours required to make something like this game. Times are tough these days too.

Reactions: tripleP and C0C0Eva

Valaska

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
Any game recommendations like this one with animation/animated?
We're kind of the only CRPG around that's NSFW... but I can make a few recommendations real quick (working atm so I'll miss a bunch!) but off the top of my head;

Aurelia by Mirthal is probably my favourite NSFW adult game, it's more of a VN but they are getting dungeon-like elements soon, similar to traditional dungeon crawl games. The OLD ones.

Venture Seas by Switch is pretty cool! It's got story and dungeons but they are dungeon crawl, management and training of crew members/whores, and exploration. P.cool.

Dilmir has no combat and it's made by Shaso but it has a really cool narrative with poking around and lots of talking etc. I think it's definitely something to check out, adult combat comes much faster and much more often too. I guess all these games have H content a lot faster than our own.

Avaria: Chains of Lust is getting some good stuff and the creator is really nice! I haven't played it myself yet though haha...

Those are some of the game pretty similar to ours. The only real games that I can say are closest to what we are doing are RPG maker games, I just, I don't know any games that are CRPG with adult content out there other than ours haha. There's lots of really cool projects out there though that are different.

Reactions: tripleP and DoLauSG

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
Possible save file issue, not 100% sure.

I was trying to save-edit a file using the SaveEditor site (Linked on FAP-Nation, I am not active enough so I can't post links) and it continuously said the format was not supported.

The files are .save , which is supported, so I'm a little curious if there's a problem with the save-files themselves, or if it was just my build.

(I was using B12 [Build 12], updating to B15 in a moment)

Toka3

Mar 23, 2019
We're kind of the only CRPG around that's NSFW... but I can make a few recommendations real quick (working atm so I'll miss a bunch!) but off the top of my head;

Aurelia by Mirthal is probably my favourite NSFW adult game, it's more of a VN but they are getting dungeon-like elements soon, similar to traditional dungeon crawl games. The OLD ones.

Venture Seas by Switch is pretty cool! It's got story and dungeons but they are dungeon crawl, management and training of crew members/whores, and exploration. P.cool.

Dilmir has no combat and it's made by Shaso but it has a really cool narrative with poking around and lots of talking etc. I think it's definitely something to check out, adult combat comes much faster and much more often too. I guess all these games have H content a lot faster than our own.

Avaria: Chains of Lust is getting some good stuff and the creator is really nice! I haven't played it myself yet though haha...

Those are some of the game pretty similar to ours. The only real games that I can say are closest to what we are doing are RPG maker games, I just, I don't know any games that are CRPG with adult content out there other than ours haha. There's lots of really cool projects out there though that are different.
Thanks! :) but yh i can't seem to find anything else like this.
I'd say ravager is a closer second but it's a vn which i have no problem with
Generally i'm looking for something good not some bad art
I'd rate ravager one of the top i guess.

Valaska

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
Thanks! :) but yh i can't seem to find anything else like this.
I'd say ravager is a closer second but it's a vn which i have no problem with
Generally i'm looking for something good not some bad art
I'd rate ravager one of the top i guess.
Ravager is a fun one with some great art yeah. If you are willing to explore the more anthro and pixelated scene then Kincaid is incredibly good made by Nullbunny and CookieDraggie, great stuff. AdeptusSteve's Wildlife, Wolfy Nail and Kusaka Lost Dignity, hand by hand animations are done in AngryFur's Automotan and Space Paws has some good stuff too!

As for more human stuff... hmmm. Sanguine Rose, and again I cannot recommend Aurelia enough. Oh yeah play Aurelia and then guess which character me and Mirthal were shocked when we played the others' game. Because we... literally made the same character without having played the others' game haha.

Sex Curse Studios has some good scenes too but not animated, their game is Erolon btw.

Reactions: DoLauSG

Toka3

Mar 23, 2019
Ravager is a fun one with some great art yeah. If you are willing to explore the more anthro and pixelated scene then Kincaid is incredibly good made by Nullbunny and CookieDraggie, great stuff. AdeptusSteve's Wildlife, Wolfy Nail and Kusaka Lost Dignity, hand by hand animations are done in AngryFur's Automotan and Space Paws has some good stuff too!

As for more human stuff... hmmm. Sanguine Rose, and again I cannot recommend Aurelia enough. Oh yeah play Aurelia and then guess which character me and Mirthal were shocked when we played the others' game. Because we... literally made the same character without having played the others' game haha.

Sex Curse Studios has some good scenes too but not animated, their game is Erolon btw.
Idk i didn't take a liking to any of these games
But no worries we have tags for a reason i just have to check each game 1 by 1 lol ^_^"

deck

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Possible save file issue, not 100% sure.

I was trying to save-edit a file using the SaveEditor site (Linked on FAP-Nation, I am not active enough so I can't post links) and it continuously said the format was not supported.

The files are .save , which is supported, so I'm a little curious if there's a problem with the save-files themselves, or if it was just my build.

(I was using B12 [Build 12], updating to B15 in a moment)
You wont be able to edit the saves with external tools because it uses a custom json format, and in the next update they will be jpeg files.
That being said there is a save editor in the Patreon build itself, so you can edit them directly in game.

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes