MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
Damn homie, this game has PC, Mac and Linux before it has an android version

I'm not particularly a fan of RPGM looking type sandbox games though this looks interesting and looks like it would be less annoying than playing an RPGM game though again sadly there isn't an android version, hopefully one day it will be an android version and hopefully it isn't too much of a pain in the ass to make it android compatible

gypsobelum

Mar 24, 2023
Same here, recently fresh installed game and now im getting the same issue as you with the crack.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This seems to be a common issue that many other games have with Cpp2Il. We might just have to wait for it to be fixed.

Meanwhile, the patch still works on build 31.2, which can be found in the archives here.

Aenys_Faelin

May 13, 2018
im probably being a complete midwit, but the crack is giving literally no response. not generating files on start, nothing. Am I missing something obvious? I dropped it into the folder the exe was in.

Oct 2, 2018
im probably being a complete midwit, but the crack is giving literally no response. not generating files on start, nothing. Am I missing something obvious? I dropped it into the folder the exe was in.
My guess is the cracked version is outdated or the dev purposefully added lines of code to make it not work. Seeing as this game slaps you with connect to a subscription plan window on start up to view patreon content. Which by this point might as well be 50-70% of the game after the first few main quests. Cause since the last time I played seem only to have like 2 new not Patreon content things to experience. And looking at the main site quests most are labeled "Patreon Only" after a certain point

Nebula H

Feb 21, 2024
doesnt seem to want to work. console closes itself and game wont launch after waiting

essage:InteropManager] Downloading unity base libraries
[Message:InteropManager] Extracting downloaded unity base libraries
[Message:InteropManager] Running Cpp2IL to generate dummy assemblies
[Info : Cpp2IL] [Library] Initializing Metadata...
[Error :InteropManager] Failed to generate Il2Cpp interop assemblies: Cpp2IL.Core.Exceptions.LibCpp2ILInitializationException: Fatal Exception initializing LibCpp2IL!
---> System.FormatException: Unsupported metadata version found! We support 23-29, got 31
at LibCpp2IL.Metadata.Il2CppMetadata.ReadFrom(Byte[] bytes, UnityVersion unityVersion) in /home/runner/work/Cpp2IL/Cpp2IL/LibCpp2IL/Metadata/Il2CppMetadata.cs:line 71
at LibCpp2IL.LibCpp2IlMain.Initialize(Byte[] binaryBytes, Byte[] metadataBytes, UnityVersion unityVersion) in /home/runner/work/Cpp2IL/Cpp2IL/LibCpp2IL/LibCpp2IlMain.cs:line 150
at LibCpp2IL.LibCpp2IlMain.LoadFromFile(String pePath, String metadataPath, UnityVersion unityVersion) in /home/runner/work/Cpp2IL/Cpp2IL/LibCpp2IL/LibCpp2IlMain.cs:line 203
at Cpp2IL.Core.Cpp2IlApi.InitializeLibCpp2Il(String assemblyPath, String metadataPath, UnityVersion unityVersion, Boolean allowUserToInputAddresses) in /_/Cpp2IL.Core/Cpp2IlApi.cs:line 61
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at Cpp2IL.Core.Cpp2IlApi.InitializeLibCpp2Il(String assemblyPath, String metadataPath, UnityVersion unityVersion, Boolean allowUserToInputAddresses) in /_/Cpp2IL.Core/Cpp2IlApi.cs:line 67
at BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP.Il2CppInteropManager.RunCpp2Il() in /home/runner/work/BepInEx/BepInEx/Runtimes/Unity/BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP/Il2CppInteropManager.cs:line 278
at BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP.Il2CppInteropManager.GenerateInteropAssemblies() in /home/runner/work/BepInEx/BepInEx/Runtimes/Unity/BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP/Il2CppInteropManager.cs:line 213

Reactions: trunkbunk22

LEareaX

Jul 20, 2022
So i pretty much got it to run but how do i understand that crack content is enabled? The question of enabling patreon must disappear or what?

Valaska

[PFF: Avarice Dev]
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
My guess is the cracked version is outdated or the dev purposefully added lines of code to make it not work. Seeing as this game slaps you with connect to a subscription plan window on start up to view patreon content. Which by this point might as well be 50-70% of the game after the first few main quests. Cause since the last time I played seem only to have like 2 new not Patreon content things to experience. And looking at the main site quests most are labeled "Patreon Only" after a certain point
We don't have any kill-code or whatnot for the crack, it would start some sort of crack vs cracker fight and we just... don't have time for it, it's not our priority. Especially since it could risk inconveniencing or causing issues with our patrons/substars.

There's a few other games (not naming names) where the war on leaks/cracking ends up making it harder on patrons. Patrons do seem to accept it and it doesn't seem to interfere with the patreon numbers, but its not how we operate or treat our supporters.

But at the same time... we aren't making new builds with supporting the crack in mind. If it breaks, it breaks and we honestly just try and ignore its existence.

Reactions: Digteren

xorxorrax

Modder
Apr 12, 2020
Unity bumped the metadata version from v29 to v31 so BepInEx (the patcher I am using) is broken until they bump Cpp2IL to fix this issue (fix here: ).
I will update my links when BepInEx fixes this issue themselves, if you can't wait, grab the latest development artifact from and replace the files it in BepInEx\core.
I would just wait for a week or so.

Avelait

Jul 31, 2017
Unity bumped the metadata version from v29 to v31 so BepInEx (the patcher I am using) is broken until they bump Cpp2IL to fix this issue (fix here: ).
I will update my links when BepInEx fixes this issue themselves, if you can't wait, grab the latest development artifact from and replace the files it in BepInEx\core.
I tried, but ultimately I'm too dumb to even find the right files to download there, lol. So will wait for you to update the crack.

Tanatolar

Sep 13, 2023
Do the Patreon and the SubscribeStar have the same bonuses?

Will the Steam release include full Patreon content or are there still plans for exclusive content for subscribers?

Tanatolar

Sep 13, 2023
Thanks for tip. I tried and it worked with extra step. You also need latest BepInEx.

So instruction is:
1. Install game;
2. Install Patch;
3. Install latest BepInEx artifact;
4. Install latest Cpp2IL artifact.

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes