Sep 23, 2021
if you want snipped part of the game to see how it's like, you can try looking at their account or their site to try. The version 30 is the whole game, so try that if you want gameplay(it take like a while to get to first 18+ scene last time i play, which was like version 15-17 ish), but all the one with name of single character are basically single event fragment for you to get an idea of how their lewd look like ingame.
1707714855620.png
1707714949876.png
both sites only have up to v30 as online version, so make sure to download the latest version if you do decide it's the game for you.

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Do other males exist in this game and do they get some action or its only MC that owns everything

Reactions: CJlOHNK

anon114

Mar 9, 2019
A few minor events, but overwhelming majority MC is involved as story is done form his perspective.
I know it's a complete shot in the dark but have you ever considered maybe doing a single secret gay male/male sex scene? I know it's something you don't do but I feel the just the option would really be interesting

ArbuzBudesh

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2018
I know it's a complete shot in the dark but have you ever considered maybe doing a single secret gay male/male sex scene? I know it's something you don't do but I feel the just the option would really be interesting
Not really. Its not interesting to good chunk of our team, including me and its highly likely not interesting to overwhelming part of our audience. But same time 1 m\m scene isn't really enough to satisfy people who look for that kind of content specifically.

Obviously there can be a handful of exceptions between fans but that amount would be negligible.

Serraxas

Nov 30, 2019
Finally decided to give this a go after all this time, but I'll profess that the combat system is a bit confusing at the moment, even with the tutorial fight. Currently breaking myself and Clementine out of bandit jail after the caravan raid and I was wondering if anyone had any tips on how to stay on top of things in battle?

I get that being maimed is bad, not to focus on the same limb once it's crippled and I flipped through the combat glossary so I know what all the important tokens mean, but I'm a bit fuzzy on how dodging telegraphed attacks works (I see the skulls, move out of the way and then the guy hits me anyway). Playing on Normal, if that means anything.

Reactions: Pozar55
Aug 22, 2021
Finally decided to give this a go after all this time, but I'll profess that the combat system is a bit confusing at the moment, even with the tutorial fight. Currently breaking myself and Clementine out of bandit jail after the caravan raid and I was wondering if anyone had any tips on how to stay on top of things in battle?

I get that being maimed is bad, not to focus on the same limb once it's crippled and I flipped through the combat glossary so I know what all the important tokens mean, but I'm a bit fuzzy on how dodging telegraphed attacks works (I see the skulls, move out of the way and then the guy hits me anyway). Playing on Normal, if that means anything.
It has a bit more depth to it than it seems at first, and it is very nontraditional. They say the combat overhaul is the next major feature so hopefully it will be a bit more approachable in the future.

To answer your question though, it depends on the attack type. Some cards hit multiple squares, some have movement before they hit, some are bum rushes that can be easily sidestepped. It might also be a bit buggy from time to time :)

At the beginning, I found the best way to deal with the difficult attacks was to use the special move that lets you remove it from their turn pool. If they roll really well you are still screwed, but you can choose which damage types/directions to prevent.

Long term, the best strategy in this game's combat (at the moment) is getting multiple attacks per turn and ordering them to do the most debuffs. It's a bit down the perk tree, but the main character has a quick attack that does damage, but multiple main attacks that cause debuffs. Most of the characters have something similar and it outclasses everything else.

Reactions: Serraxas

Serraxas

Nov 30, 2019
It has a bit more depth to it than it seems at first, and it is very nontraditional. They say the combat overhaul is the next major feature so hopefully it will be a bit more approachable in the future.

To answer your question though, it depends on the attack type. Some cards hit multiple squares, some have movement before they hit, some are bum rushes that can be easily sidestepped. It might also be a bit buggy from time to time :)

At the beginning, I found the best way to deal with the difficult attacks was to use the special move that lets you remove it from their turn pool. If they roll really well you are still screwed, but you can choose which damage types/directions to prevent.

Long term, the best strategy in this game's combat (at the moment) is getting multiple attacks per turn and ordering them to do the most debuffs. It's a bit down the perk tree, but the main character has a quick attack that does damage, but multiple main attacks that cause debuffs. Most of the characters have something similar and it outclasses everything else.
Thanks, man. I'll give it another go, but worst-case I'll just go on Easy and auto-win fights until the overhaul. Really want to get into the story of this (I've known about the comic for years, but never had a serious read of it), and if that means dancing past an overambitious combat system, so be it.

Ramen Rena

Jun 29, 2017
Whew...o_O...finally pulled myself out of this 150 page text mine.. I believe the current patreon code is [purr]. Please don't send me back down there.. she is waiting for me..:eek::censored:

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes