3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
Even though it's not like other incest games i really loved the story of this game and the only things this game is missing is the harem tag since mc will be going for all the girls and the one last thing that i hope to see the MOST is more scenes between mc and his mother....(what can i say i love the incest content in this game & the story between mc and his mother can't wait to find out how their relationship will unfold) i really hope dev add mc's mother soon :)

Reactions: Glasspie

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
Even though it's not like other incest games i really loved the story of this game and the only things this game is missing is the harem tag since mc will be going for all the girls and the one last thing that i hope to see the MOST is more scenes between mc and his mother....(what can i say i love the incest content in this game & the story between mc and his mother can't wait to find out how their relationship will unfold) i really hope dev add mc's mother soon :)
yeah I was disappointed in lack of momcest and more over lack of shota bj's I'm sure it was not entirely unenjoyable way to be brought up show a bit of the fun it might have been even if traumatic in the long run after all its only artwork not reality...

Reactions: Harsh 007

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
im pretty much sure that girl from banner is bulma(dbz) n furry girl(healing revert), yet no parody tag?
Think they referred her as wolf Beast-Folk or something, certainly not a Furry though.
Monster girl would be more fitting.

But yes, a Parody tag seems warranted.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PriceOfDesire-0.2.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

WankerDxD

Nov 11, 2022
Incest = Auto download

Edit : incest was just one forgotten scene.
But kept my interest bcz Rias from DxD and Android 18 and the good 2D generally.

And i hate when dev adding his opinions and silly jokes merged with the story, like he's watching and playing with me.

Last edited:
Reactions: _Fabi_

InnocentKiss5

PassionateWeeb
Donor
Jan 13, 2020
Is this a parody or not because I see bulma and that wolf girl from redo of a healer. But not in the actual game pictures

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
shows MC's lover banging another dude which causes trauma for him. doesnt this deserve NTR tag?

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes