4.30 star(s) 119 Votes

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
IMPORTANT: I'm out on this mod, the steam version keeps leaking here and it's not compatible with the old regular version and my mod. I've redone this 6 times now. So, this wasn't really my choice because I like this game, but it is what it is, someone else can pick it up if they want, but it's not gonna be easy.

Edit:
Updated to Chapter 9

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
I went ahead and updated the WT mod to Chapter 21. You probably don't need it, but here it is anyway, enjoy!

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Last edited:

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Gotta say, really enjoyed these last few chapters (havent played in a few months, came back recently to check on all the games I've left on stand-buy).

As usual, Price of Power is the one that leaves me feeling better at the end of the day. Very wholesome and comfortable, the main story is very enjoyable and the two girls we've met are absolute darlings and sweethearts. Love'em to death :love:

I hope development keeps going well, everything about this game makes it worth playing.

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
how's the storyline? is it good?
It's one of the few storylines that takes full advantage of the visual aspect a VN offers to enhance the story being conveyed. Also, since it's a mostly "on the rails" experience you don't need to worry about making a "wrong choice" or missing a "true ending".

I'd say give it a DL and experience it blind for yourself :)

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
how's the storyline? is it good?
The story is great, actually. It has a fantasy themed world, that is quite well fleshed out, and underneath that, a whole sci-fi backstory, that is slowly revealing itself. Give it a shot. If you like games with some depth to it, where there is an overarching mystery, and realistic characters, and great dialog, you will love it.

Reactions: BGRW2020
4.30 star(s) 119 Votes