zedsaso

Jun 6, 2017
IIRC, earlier they said all the art for the game was done and it was all on the main dude for coding.

the artist is in quite trouble, expect longer release date?

What kind of lame excuse is that? Why does every artist have PC issues? Even this guy, who has tons of patrons and therefore good income to buy better components. I can't believe people who depend on their computers won't invest in multiple HDDs to make backups or maintain their PCs properly. Lazy.

"Oh, my computer usage has been progressively slowing down, initially attributed to excessive files." Yeah? Sounds like an excuse to avoid working for a few months.

"Not long ago, Patreon SollyzGallery got banned, leaving me feeling terrible, although I've been trying to contact support (with no response for 3 days now)." Yeah sure, that will definitely render you unable to work because, yeah, the classic liar card, "I'm depressed."

Last but not least:

"Previously, my partner fell seriously ill (with an infection), and family + financial issues have slightly delayed my work."

My reaction:

1719109074615.png

Last edited:

acezero99

Nov 18, 2020
Been noticing a trend of some popular artists trying to make games for the first time, and it's in development hell... only a few have or are seeming to make good progress or even complete their games within a decent amount of time.

Reactions: zedsaso

zedsaso

Jun 6, 2017
Been noticing a trend of some popular artists trying to make games for the first time, and it's in development hell... only a few have or are seeming to make good progress or even complete their games within a decent amount of time.

I seriously believe that this is the programmer's fault since Sollyz said that all the art is done.

Even so, Sollyz should be the one giving us updates about the game, regardless of his friend's lack of motivation or laziness to continue. It seems like he is making up excuses to cover for his lazy friend (and probably himself too).

404NoNamegr

Dec 5, 2019
People seem to forget that getting the game done means people have no reason to keep supporting the dev cause they got what they wanted. Keeping a game in developer hell ensures more money for the dev.

acezero99

Nov 18, 2020
People seem to forget that getting the game done means people have no reason to keep supporting the dev cause they got what they wanted. Keeping a game in developer hell ensures more money for the dev.
Except people are noticing this trend and aren't even subscribing in the first place now.
Then even if some do subscribe, I've noticed some comments on some update posts threatening to unsubscribe if there continue to be meaningful delays. Remember Monster Girl Island.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes