Other:
COMPRESSED

v0.8 Beta
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac (v0.7.2R): MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*
I tested it out and part 2 contains part 1 fully within it.
so you can just download the latest version and start from the beginning. or you can skip to the start of v0.9

Reactions: GreggoryLove

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Everybody fighting over tits size while the aunt is still rocking that deplorable hairstyle from Gary Oldman in The Fifth Element and nobody says a goddamn thing...
Can't see anything else but for the ugly over inflated tractor trailer tire tits.

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
The persistent file doesn't work.
Waiting for a save file with the last scenes unlocked :)
correct but also wrong........
is a common error and i will explain why......

this file is a pain in the ass.........
because the saved files inside every renpy games usually
\game\saves

have low priority vs the file than are stored locally.....usually
C:\Users\"YourNameHere"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\

this mean than \game\saves are like a sort of backup.....but he will mostly read it from \AppData\Roaming
this is nothing new to hardcore nerds.......
but sometime even myself forgot about it lol....

so how to fix the situation?
go here
C:\Users\davide\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\PrinceOfSuburbiaRewrite-1628326737
and there
[TheOmega] Prince of Suburbia v0.9 Part 1-2 Rewrite\game\saves

delete and replace both persistent.....
https://f95zone.to/threads/prince-of-suburbia-part-2-v0-9-beta-theomega.6419/post-9906214
case closed.........

savegames have also the same behaviour......O.S. locally have higer priority than single save inside a local game

Last edited:
Reactions: porkum6969

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
If they were realistic it would have been ok but over inflated tractor trailer tire tits is a massive turn off for a lot of players.
Of course, it's also a massive turn-on for a lot of players. Including most people interested enough in the game to post here.

And I would contest the description of them as overinflated. Certainly, they are far larger than one would expect to encounter in nature. However, they have weight and respond to gravity. I personally would save the term overinflated to describe women depicted as having breasts so large they protrude up from the body, as if filled with helium to the point they could explode. But, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

That said, for new potential players who would be turned off, it's helpful to let them know it may not be to their personal taste.

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
If the ass sizes matched the tit sizes this game would be perfect so far. Games like this make me wish I wasnt an ass man for a day lol.

Zorlond

Jun 15, 2021
If they were realistic it would have been ok but over inflated tractor trailer tire tits is a massive turn off for a lot of players.
And I think it's a massive turn-off to forcibly brainwash and verbally abuse women into being meek and frail sex-slaves, yet I know there are those who have that sort of fetish. And I do Not go running into games featuring that fetish as their main selling point and claim that it's 'such a turn-off'. Respect other people's preferences, please.

If the ass sizes matched the tit sizes this game would be perfect so far. Games like this make me wish I wasnt an ass man for a day lol.
I actually love these figures. Too often, if an artist draws giant tits, they also draw a giant ass to go with it, making the woman just look overall obese. Yeah, there's plenty who like that (both extreme hourglass and generally obese), but I for one prefer a woman with a sexy but more normal-sized hip and butt, while also having head-size-plus boobs hanging from her chest. It's actually sad that this body type's fallen out of common use. This art's just the right balance for me. :)

Eepsquared

Sep 20, 2021
Anyone else having trouble downloading from Mega? Whether or not I'm logged in, I get "Initializing…" but the transfer never starts. Never had this problem before and I've downloaded many times from Mega (free account). Tried "Import to MEGA" too but same thing when I try to download.

Update: so I tried in Mozilla Firefox 56.0.2 (old version that Mega doesn't like but I still use), Google Chrome 108.0.5359.125, and Microsoft Edge 100.0.1185.39 and only Edge works. I guess Google screwed something up in newer Chromium builds (since Edge uses the same engine or whatever as Chrome).

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 112 Votes