• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Managed to download before it got taken down quickly again, have fun folks
I'm a bit confused. The name of the file in the op says "Part_2_v1.0_BETA" and the "got it before it was taken down" file says "Part_2_BETA". Am I missing something obvious?

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Seeing as this is kinetic, I kinda want to know, is this femdom orientated?
When it comes to kinetic I prefer kinks to be solid.
So, I like femdom games. How much femdom is there in this game?
So the femdom isn't really very heavy.
The MC for the most part is pretty standard or he leans a bit male dommy with his sex talk.
It's been a bit since i've played, but i'm a bit surprised to hear it has the femdom tag
The only thing i can really think of is the neighbor is a bit dommy and maybe the stuff with the sister and her friend
but overall you would have to be super sensitive to femdom to be bothered by anything in this game imo
on the flip side this isn't a game i'd recommend to someone who is exclusively looking for femdom content, because again it's not really the focus. The focus is really incest, impregnation talk and lactation and it does all that stuff very well and looks nice doing it

DKft

Apr 4, 2022
So it's finished? Does this mean that from now on the Dev will focus on his other game "a shot in the dark" which is made with Daz? I kinda wish he makes a new game with the art style and continue to work with Scarlett Ann.

ohwonders

Apr 7, 2022
Curious why this games rating isnt higher, its one of the best games on the entire site imo. Did it have major flaws when it was in early development?

• Haha
Reactions: iron4doves

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
So the femdom isn't really very heavy.
The MC for the most part is pretty standard or he leans a bit male dommy with his sex talk.
It's been a bit since i've played, but i'm a bit surprised to hear it has the femdom tag
The only thing i can really think of is the neighbor is a bit dommy and maybe the stuff with the sister and her friend
but overall you would have to be super sensitive to femdom to be bothered by anything in this game imo
on the flip side this isn't a game i'd recommend to someone who is exclusively looking for femdom content, because again it's not really the focus. The focus is really incest, impregnation talk and lactation and it does all that stuff very well and looks nice doing it
Thank you very, very much for your answer! I wish more people were as helpful and kind as you.
Once again, thank you!

Reactions: jmcronshaw

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
This game is very good the new art is incredible when I see the old art in some scenes from the beginning and I compare them with the improvement it is like there is no existing scale in the world to compare the improvement I hope that when it officially comes out all the scenes and cg are completed with the new art

Reactions: yandex

sudieken

Apr 26, 2017
Curious why this games rating isnt higher, its one of the best games on the entire site imo. Did it have major flaws when it was in early development?
it was abandoned and/or put on hold multiple times between 2017 and now. mainly artist issues, rewrites and what have you.

Reactions: ohwonders

Singue847

Sep 24, 2020
Good to see one of the best games on the site finish, even with the rocky bits and uncertainty there for a hot second. Dev overcame whatever difficulties were there and it shows.

An excellent game that deserves praise---and not just for the art. Cheers.

Guess I'll check out Shot In The Dark. XD

3.90 star(s) 107 Votes