• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

verizon_vader

Jun 4, 2022
Will there be a Final non-Beta build or? I saw the changelog had only Beta for v.8 and v.9 but not the earlier ones and this is the first time I am playing this game so sorry if it is a dumb question :)

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
Latest renpy works fine on android with joiplay and their latest renpy plug in need to be a $1 sub on

Only 1 insignificant issue
I like using a transparent keyboard that I open and close at will,
It doesn't recognize lowercase entries,
While it works fine with the Gboard

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ryno890

Aug 5, 2022
I can't get this version to work with Joiplay, is anyone having the same issue?
Did you use the link on the first page of this thread. I downloaded mine from their and it works fine on JoiPlay no issues, I was even able to use my old saves from the previous version.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Imagine if they had a decent writer and this art from the beginning, it might've been a really good game. Still, good for the dev for getting the blue completed tag, most games never survive the remaster process.

Reactions: GoneHunting

zh

Oct 17, 2017
As a person who never played this game, it's a bit confusing tho...

It says [completed] and also [beta]...
Did they just forget to remove [beta] and it's actually completed?
Or should I wait a few days/weeks for the Dev to work on the [beta] to try this game? :unsure:

stryo

Jan 21, 2020

Did they just forget to remove [beta] and is it actually completed?
Or should I wait a few days/weeks for the Dev to work on the [beta] to try this game? :unsure:
I thought the same thing

Gardenson

Jul 6, 2017

Did they just forget to remove [beta] and it's actually completed?
Someone said that all the old art is not remastered yet, not sure if the dev is planning to finish that or something else, but that might be why its still Beta. I am going to wait because the difference in the old and new art style is pretty jarring for me and I'm hoping we'll see all the art remastered.

Reactions: zh

Super242

Mar 20, 2020
cant even lauch the game:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.
error: Error -5 while decompressing data: incomplete or truncated stream

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\PrinceOfSuburbiaRewrite-Part_2_v1.0_BETA_pc_linux\PrinceOfSuburbiaRewrite-Part_2-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 275, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\PrinceOfSuburbiaRewrite-Part_2_v1.0_BETA_pc_linux\PrinceOfSuburbiaRewrite-Part_2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 427, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "D:\PrinceOfSuburbiaRewrite-Part_2_v1.0_BETA_pc_linux\PrinceOfSuburbiaRewrite-Part_2-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 263, in index_archives
index = handler.read_index(f)
File "D:\PrinceOfSuburbiaRewrite-Part_2_v1.0_BETA_pc_linux\PrinceOfSuburbiaRewrite-Part_2-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 135, in read_index
index = loads(zlib.decompress(infile.read()))
error: Error -5 while decompressing data: incomplete or truncated stream

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805

Mon Oct 30 03:33:20 2023

Reactions: JjJ5

saltySpeedo

Aug 24, 2016
Someone said that all the old art is not remastered yet, not sure if the dev is planning to finish that or something else, but that might be why its still Beta. I am going to wait because the difference in the old and new art style is pretty jarring for me and I'm hoping we'll see all the art remastered.
yourdreamdies.PNG

Beta usually means bugs, and when it leaves beta, the bugs are fixed.

Reactions: JojodoLolo

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
v1.0 beta?! This will not be like a certain Witcher parody trainer game that's complete but status is still 1.0 beta right.. RIGHT?

3.90 star(s) 107 Votes